Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Reiju, Ichiji, Niji or Yonji defeat queen 1v1 or NEG zoro? No for queen but a very possible yes for negging zoro

None of them are anything comparared to Sanji though

but as i always say, cry to oda, not me

Doesn't make much sense to use them against Hancock and not against Mihawk.
It does .
Boa is the only warlord that just can't run away and they know for certain where the battle ground will be .
If this is the first time they fully using them in a war , Amazon lily would be the perfect test run .

@ConquistadoR @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Veku

In retrospect, I think Doffy deserves a bounty closer to 2 billion after all. This changes nothing as far as strength goes, but given how much Oda's inflating their bounties for reasons that perfectly apply to Doffy, I think he deserves a bounty of around 2 billion.

More or less the same goes for Katakuri as he's not the new captain of Big Mom pirates. As a matter of fact, I do think he'll get a bounty close to 2 billion.
mochiboy isnt getting shit .

Lance hurry up and give us a full summary
It’s an order!!!!
Alright my lord, here you go.

Fool Summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,059 summary, it's a short chapter (15 pages). As I told you, I haven't had enough time to write a long summary as always. Sorry if some parts are not much detailed.

Chapter 1,059: "Captain coby's case"

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 4: “A being beyond science”. Niji and Yonji kills Katakuri. Flampe laughs.

New Pacifista model is call Seraphim, they are (big)children with white hair, brown skin and black wings. Blackbeard attacked Amazon Lily amidst the Marine Invasion, he wants Hancock’s power. His new bounty is 3.996 billion. Hancock turned most of the invaders(including Devon and Vasco) into stone. Her new bounty is 1.659 billion. Rayleigh halted the conflict. Koby is abducted by Blackbeard pirates

Big Mom manages to withstand Kid's attack from the last chapter. She then smiles and uses “Life or Slave” to pull the lifespans from everyone around her. Those affected must give her 50 years of their lifespans or they will become Big Mom's slaves.

Big Mom begins to take away the lifespan of some members of Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates but Law manages to stop her. Kid and Law stand between Big Mom and their nakamas. Big Mom tries to take away their lifespans too, but it has no effect on them.

Kid: "There's no need to be afraid of an old lady who is about to die!!"

Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates.

Law: "This move erases all noise you create!!"

Kid keeps shooting his “Damned Punk” at Big Mom until the floor collapse, Big Mom begins to fall. “Misery” tries to help Big Mom but Law cuts it down with his sword (without using Ope Ope no Mi power).

Big Mom falls and reaches the basement armory, taking with her the bombs that Yamato froze and even the Kazenbou. Big Mom tries to grab something, but accidentally punches one of the frozen bombs, which explodes. The explosion destroys part of the lower area of Onigashima and the Kazenbou. Big Mom falls off the island.

Big Mom calls her Homies to help her, but the sphere created by Law prevents her voice from reaching them. As Big Mom falls from Onigashima island, she thinks about Gol D. Roger.

Big Mom: "Roger, why did you make that kind of announcement before you died!?
Now I have to live with all these young pirates coming for my head!!
Why didn't you just say it before you die, Roger!?
What exactly is One Piece!!? And where is it!!?
Is it in “this country” as well!?"

We see the reaction of some characters in Onigashima to the explosion. Zoro falls when island shakes (no sign of grim reaper). Orochi wonders what is going on. On the 3rd floor we see that the battle between Raizou and Fukurokuju is ending. Fukurokuju is lying on the ground screaming and asking for water, Raizou is still standing.

Big Mom falls into the hole Law's attack created in Wanokuni along with the bombs. As she falls, Big Mom says a few last words.

Big Mom: "Damn you, Kid... Law... Don't you dare think I'm going to die this easily!!"

When Big Mom looks up, a huge explosion takes place inside Wanokuni's hole. Big Mom disappears in the middle of the smoke. The explosion is larger in size than the Flower Capital, but thanks to Law's technique, the sound of the explosion doesn't reach the city.

Narrator confirms that Law and Kid are the winners of the battle, their crews celebrate the result.

Cut now to Yamato and Momonosuke, both are talking through a huge hole at the bottom of Onigashima created after the explosions.

Momonosuke: "Yamato! I need to tell you something! Zunisha is near this island!!"

Yamato: "What!? The elephant that appears in Oden's journal!!?"

Momonosuke: "Yes!! It's Joy Boy's nakama who committed a crime 800 years ago!!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.