Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:
These Hancock stans man
First you all laugh about Hancock being the weakest Shichibukai. Now Hancock's bounty exceeds what would be Doffy's amount when he was defeated by Luffy and Law which is under 1bi and her bounty is 1,6bi(above Luffy's bounty after WCI "defeating" Katakuri).

Also we learn by Mihawk that having a lower bounty doesn't mean you are weaker since he is stronger than Shanks. So only bad news for Hancock haters and good news for Hancock lovers.

@EtenBoby Are these full spoilers accurate?
-Boa vs. Navy
-Blackbeard arrives and locks up Coby
-SSG on Amazon Lily and now they face Teach but he defeats them easily
-Hancock turns some of Teach's crew into stones
-Blackbeard is about to kill Hancock and then Rayleigh arrives
-Hancock brings back the members of Teach as they were some bargaining chip
-Hancock can't use her own fruit. Blackbeard has it now
-We see Yamato appear in a flashback this chapter
-We'll see two new bounties in the chapter
- Shanks takes Marco to the Sphinx
-We see the Straw Hats again where we left them in 1058
There is a chapter next week
Put it in the spoiler section, if it was a mistake, they have to say:myman:

150 pages in about 4 hours. This once again proves that fans, at least worstgen fans, enjoy/are interested in chapters that show characters other than Straw hats :endthis:
Tbf, world plot movement is usually One Piece at its best. Because it all technically is leading to thing we don't know about yet.

There's also 150 pages because people are already powerscaling lol

Or he saw him as bait or guinea pig for experiments. Better than thinking Coby > Boa worth more than Kaido/BM’s top officers, biggest L take in this thread if I’ve ever seen one. :suresure:
Not really. Not at all. The only L Koby took in this chapter was from Blackbeard, which was expected. And if Koby isn't stone when he's taken, you people have some 'splainin' to do.

Yo Boa Out here catching Ws taking out two of blackboards Men.

I feel like Garp finna die, he will probably go after Kobi cause of Ace PTSD and lose to black beard or Aokiji saves Kobi.

or my crackpot theory Aokiji might die and Kobi gets his fruit. Those two being together with BB gotta mean something story wise

Status
Not open for further replies.