Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a cool theory. That way we could get Luffy vs Akainu, Zoro vs Fujitora and Sanji vs Green Bull later down the line.
Yup, it's sort of like how Luffy tackled a YC first, before his main crew did an arc later. Him fighting an Admiral first could be good, before he takes on the Fleet Admiral while his crew takes on Fuji/Ryo (and maybe Jinbe vs Aokiji becomes a thing, who knows).

Oda really turning up his sadism to 11!

The implications of this being the case are absolutely horrifying and I FEAR this is the reason Oda has been so tight lipped on what happened with Tashigi and Smoker going to Vegapunk, I mean why couldnt it have been a wholesome cover story if its not going to be relevant for YEARS unless theres some kind of deliberate, to be saved for later narrative importance for not showing it yet and thus....something truly awful, unexpected and tragic happened with it?

This would be like a death sentence for Tashigi as a character too, as if Punk Hazard wasn't bad enough for her! Sigh....
Yeah, I figured why Oda has not made a cover story about the Tashigi & PH kids when it been a month time in one piece. Also why there no reaction from Smoker when Luffy became a Yonko candidate?

Which leads to this moment and if we can see what one of the kids look like. It can very well spell doom for Smoker & Tashigi...

For the same reason Ray didn't do shit to save Ace watching it eating popcorn but he immediately jumps to Boa's aid in the first notice of trouble.
he basically raised her along with Shakky as foster parents in Sabaody when she and her sisters escaped thanks to Fisher Tiger until she was ready to return to Amazon Lily, I'd imagine he cares for her quite a bit

holy fuk, did the WG just enslave king's race, take their children then drugged(gigantification) and make them cyborgs after that?

the Navy was really hyping up their army of drugged-up child soldiers

Yeah, I figured why Oda has not made a cover story about the Tashigi & PH kids when it been a month time in one piece. Also why there no reaction from Smoker when Luffy became a Yonko candidate?

Which leads to this moment and if we can see what one of the kids look like. It can very well spell doom for Smoker & Tashigi...
Nah Smoker doesn't care about what title Luffy gets he'll challenge him as usual all the time

he basically raised her along with Shakky as foster parents in Sabaody when she and her sisters escaped thanks to Fisher Tiger until she was ready to return to Amazon Lily, I'd imagine he cares for her quite a bit
He obviously cares for her. Point is it's just plot. Oda can't explain Boa fending off Sepherim+BB crew so he lets Ray save them. Ace was meant to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.