Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people were wrong about Doffy’s power level to begin with

The general consensus was that Cracker > Doflamingo which was always retarded from the start.

Now Crocodile is back at 2 billion and Hancock is defeating top YC, and instead of realizing that they were horribly wrong about Doffy’s power level from the start, you have people who genuinely and unironically think Oda gave characters like Hancock and Crocodile invisible Powerups
Croco definitely got prison gains. The man got washed by Pre gears Luffy.

Thing which you can't prove in any way at this point, because we haven't the chapter yet or any complete spoilers.

I said BB because it seems that his commanders were in a difficult position at that time, but even if it was a BBP member, Smoker still lost no diff to Doffy.

Like I said, maybe Koby is weak, maybe no, I don't know, but losing to BB or BBP in any way is underwhelming.
We have to wait for the chapter at least.
It's underwhelming considering his fans were hyping him up to beat Boa Hancock.

She'd have neg diff'd him. Doffy would have knocked Coby out with CoC alone.

Coby is weak. Not one decent feat in over 1050 chapters.

Anyway, Rayleigh is such a shit character
  • Doesn't even try to save his captain's son from execution by teaming up with Whitebeard
  • Sits and watches his captain's son's execution
  • cries for Whitebeard but doesn't give 2 shits about his captain's son prior whitebeard
  • Wastes Luffy's 2 year haki training when Hyogoro thought him in 1 week more than Rayleigh thought in 1,5 years
  • Goes to protect amazon pussy instead of his captain's son
If Ray intervened in this war, wouldn't it hurt Wb's pride?
Do not look for logic in the story, where 90% of the agreements have no logic

still can't defend Rayleigh's garbage character without desperately trying to switch the topic to Sanji, huh?
:catsure:
He’s just being an insecure Zorotard as usual
To him Rayleigh is Zoro’s parallel so you expressing why Rayleigh sucks offends him since he takes any supposed “#2” as a Zoro parallel lmao

If you had some standards I'll defend him lol but you are a Sanji wanking troll who is insecure because he realizes Sanji EoS will be a no body compared to Rayleigh.

And I literally read your post and all besides arguably one (and we can call several other characters shit for same reason) are garbage reasons anyways
Still dodging, eh Shishio? Can't defend your favorite characters without taking out Sanji's cock out of your mouth?
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.