Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Akeno himejima from Highschool DxD. Pretty popular harem anime
That woman knows how to suck a finger. Also, Akeno has a legitimately interesting backstory, acts reasonably often, and is a very loyal, caring woman. High School DxD has a lot of great characters and plotlines. Even if you took out the hot anime titties, it would still be a good show. Issei can still be trashy, but he is WAAAAAAY more competent than so many fucking anime protagonists.

Bruh. YES.

It'd be really lame if Blackbeard actually stole her fruit here
I hate losing power stuff
Boa is pretty strong without the fruit but she's still getting a nerf from this
Not only that but the fruit itself might as well be a part of her character
I always hate that sense of loss in these situations.
:whitepress:
And let's be honest. BB would never put that fruit to work outside of gag scenes. Retarded idea. Hopefully it's fake.

He hasn't mastered it lol. He wasnt even better than Kata when he won. He simply won by out tanking him. He also literally gets trumped on FS from Kaido on 1042.

Kizaru is on a different level. He moves at the speed of light. These people do not.
You dont need FS for Kizaru, you jis tneed to know haki profeciently as stated in the databook. Fishmen isladn Lfufy can handle kizaru

Luffy mastered FS. Read the chapters 939, 949 and 1037.

Stop going backwards when Oda already shwoed Luffy mastered it.

I have not timw for your BS, denying the manga.

Shanks did not scare anyone off, Sengoku ended the war and the Marines obeyed his orders. Kuzan, Kizaru, and Doberman all showed zero fear of Shanks lol.
And none of them attack Shanks
Shanks' crew had come to stop the war, they were the ones who were limited not to attack...Go thank Oda for not letting Shanks use coc or the admirals would have needed diapers.:myman:

It's underwhelming considering his fans were hyping him up to beat Boa Hancock.

She'd have neg diff'd him. Doffy would have knocked Coby out with CoC alone.

Coby is weak. Not one decent feat in over 1050 chapters.
As I said, we have to see the chapter first: he lost to BB? He lost to someone else? How he lost?
And more than anything, why BB has kidnapped him?

We don't even know if he faced Boa or not.

We simply have to wait, but losing to BB or BBP is not underwhelming per se.

That woman knows how to suck a finger. Also, Akeno has a legitimately interesting backstory, acts reasonably often, and is a very loyal, caring woman. High School DxD has a lot of great characters and plotlines. Even if you took out the hot anime titties, it would still be a good show. Issei can still be trashy, but he is WAAAAAAY more competent than so many fucking anime protagonists.
There are many harem anime of which i had this opinion. Pretty interesting plot with solid written characters even outside of the fanservice. Most amounted to nothing though but DxD was definitely my fav out of those and Akeno my fav girl.

Anyway, Rayleigh is such a shit character
  • Doesn't even try to save his captain's son from execution by teaming up with Whitebeard
  • Sits and watches his captain's son's execution
  • cries for Whitebeard but doesn't give 2 shits about his captain's son prior whitebeard
  • Wastes Luffy's 2 year haki training when Hyogoro thought him in 1 week more than Rayleigh thought in 1,5 years
  • Goes to protect amazon pussy instead of his captain's son

inb4 "H-He didn't know about Ace being Roger's son"
  • Roger told about Ace to Garp. Roger trusted Garp more than Rayleigh? He did not even inform that he's expecting a child?
  • Ace had the same name as his mother and Roger's sword. Roger never told Rayleigh about the bitch he was fucking?
  • There was like big news about Ace's execution 1 week prior the war and Rayleigh did not find it suspicious why would they be doing public execution and risk a war with WB for a random pirate?
  • Rayleigh never saw the resemblance of young Roger in Ace's wanted poster?
:ohreally:
You're exaggerating with hate but he's really nothing special

Status
Not open for further replies.