Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

watch your back ray...

:giogio:

"Stabbed in the back and you're to blame, darling, you give swordsmanship a bad name/this mark is a swordsmans shame!!"

Honestly I would quite like this, I'd prefer it to him killing Mihawk instead too lmfao.

I did suspect he might get an Obi Wan or even Qui Gon Jinn death, playing that typical mentorsa sacrifice role or so?

So the sheer amount of overhyping rayleigh is just insane. Rayleigh is not a yonko level. In prime he is but now he is not.it is clear from when he fought kizaru. BB will have headache and huge loses if he insist on dealing with all of them .

If BB is fighting rayleigh and suddenly boa appeared then it will be the same situation like present one bcz he knew kuja is know for their haki ability not just df.
. Boa is same she didn't want to deal with a yonko. That is why she used devon and others as bargaining chips to let it off.
.I think only when boa used bargaining chips ,Did BB truly let it off. Otherwise i think he would have fought with rayleigh. He has what he came for?(boa df?). i think boa df is still df user bcz if not why would she use them as bargaining chips. she let them free. right?

G

Gorosei Informer

Death watch:
Marco
Rayleigh
Who else?
Moria and or Perona potentially. I don't think Boa is out of the woods entirely yet either.

Dragon is a potential one too but you never know with Oda.

He could go truly sadistic and kill so many people off by EOS or continues to suffer the karmic wrath of Fairy Tail fans who got made fun of for death fake outs and not killing off characters, when FT has a lot of deaths ironically too lmfao. (A lot of fake outs too though ofc!)

Shanks is another potential one or even god forbid Mihawk but I'm skeptical of Mihawk now too. Since Oda actually had the audacity to apparently kill off Kaido and Big Mom too and Kaido even by Luffys hand somewhat, then I do think Blackbeard will die after all, maybe even out of necessity and go the same way as Xebec potentially. "A mans dream never dies!"

Status
Not open for further replies.