Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said those lmao.
And two of those posts are clearly people trolling lmfao.
No they're not they were all serious from context but I guess you can't really say anything when you get disproven on exaggerated claims like that huh.

The thing is, I've always said that Shiryu is a bit stronger than those lot just like how I've always said that BB's vets would be a bit stronger than F6/BMP Vets.
The equivalent of you claiming that BB's vets are commander level is me claiming that Shiryu gonna be Yonko level lmfao.
Bro you know damn well what I was trying to say when using YC3 level, it generally means Cracker/Jack/Vista strength-level fighters. Stop playing mind games.

Being stronger is one thing.
BBPs veterans being on Commander tiers is another thing lmao. Especially when those kind of shit takes are to give a rimjob to Hancock, though it is expected from the user who gives a rimjob to any female fictional character lmao.
And this is where I stop. "Gives a rimjob to any female fictional character" LMAO what's wrong, got caught in your own logic so now you gotta come after my preferences? Or should I start talking about how you would suck off on a man who wannabe cosplays El Zorro or a man who pretends like he's him but called a weakling by his real boss? :milaugh:

Don't even know why you're downplaying Hancock, this chapter shows she held it down against two forces and needed to be taken out by Mr. Yonko himself, not the "legendary" underlings or the SSG scrubs. If this is more of that secret Doffy agenda though then :beckmoji:

Well, teachers don't get to choose their champions arbitrarily. The people in question need to accept the offer too. Garp had an obligation to train Luffy and Ace regardless of whether or not he wanted them to be his champions. And Coby's what the story gives him, so he'll have to settle for Coby.
Nobody says garp has to choose a champion, that's just an idea you made up.

I’d understand if Blackbeard negated her power due to his busted ass fruit but if he outright stole her shit while she’s still alive then idk what to think ab that

on one hand Boa should be dead bc all DF users who had their fruits giftedonto another are all dead

But on the other hand that makes BB terrifying. Now do you fight a guy who can steal your shit at any second? If Luffy fought this dude thrn his fruit is gone….no Gear 5th

GB loses to Akainu in a legendary diff fight that lasts for 10 days.

Imu-level Kong ? I actually like that idea. It makes him a worthy final opponent for Zoro.
Green Bull has one of the worst elemental disadvantages in all of the series. His fire proof forest won't protect him at all from Akainus magma.

Also if he recently got his DF when he became admiral he should be far less skilled with it.

And judging by his fear of Shanks he looks way less skilled with haki than Akainu.

Last of all Akainu is much more battle hardened than GB.

This is not just about levels, this is an extremely bad match up.

Zoro will be at Rayleighs and Mihawks level. Perhaps it's the same level as Shanks. He won't be near PK-level. He may hold his own for a while and could injure the PK but he would get beat 10/10.

No reason to downplay the BBPs just because they were turned to stone by a gimmick fruit.

It only means they're weaker than Hancock/ their haki is weaker, but that doesn't raise Hancock stocks when it comes to combat.

Pre-Hancock perception - they're all Impel Down 6 prisoners, they're at least YC3 and above. :risicheck:
They still are. It's just the typical clowns who flip flop their powerlevels every chapter based on their headcanons that now call them tobiroppo level.

Imagine Tobiroppo level people being hyped up by Ivankov as Legendary pirates lol.

I’d understand if Blackbeard negated her power due to his busted ass fruit but if he outright stole her shit while she’s still alive then idk what to think ab that

on one hand Boa should be dead bc all DF users who had their fruits giftedonto another are all dead

But on the other hand that makes BB terrifying. Now do you fight a guy who can steal your shit at any second? If Luffy fought this dude thrn his fruit is gone….no Gear 5th
Luffu should get his fruit stolen. He should prove himself without the God fruit.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
@Ssg super suit coby
I wouldn't worry about coby getting disrespected tbh

Considering Blackbeard already knows him just ignore hype eaters me included(Biggest Blackbeard Pirates hype eater)

All Worstgen does is hype their favs at the expense of downplaying other characters.

It seems all the Rayleigh,Boa and Blackbeard fans are here in full force

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.