Status
Not open for further replies.
His lifestyle is pretty hilarious, dude sells himself for slavery to cover gambling debts then casually escapes the next day.

I'm beginning to think he was above both Shanks and Mihawk in his prime, his legend is too big to ignore, like I feel when someone hears "Dark King" it strike more fear than Redhair or Hawkeye.
Couldn't he just use Future sight or coo to win in gambling lol. He likes to live for the thrill i guess.

We can't determine for sure, he's an empty slate and it's up to people to interpret his power level. He's slightly weaker than Roger true but his portrayal was legendary nonetheless.
Nah Garp and Sengoku put Roger on a pedestal like no other character, they basically told Shiki that Roger would beat his ass any day.

We can't determine for sure, he's an empty slate and it's up to people to interpret his power level. He's slightly weaker than Roger true but his portrayal was legendary nonetheless.
Legendary but on the lowest side.
Its not Rayleigh every history books knows his name can't fuck with him and Whitebeard at the same time kinda Legendary.

It was more like oh yeah he was a top tier I guess kinda Legendary.

Here is a small comparison between old top tier in their Prime
King & Katakuri/Roger & Whitebeard

Queen Jozu Smoothie/
/Garp Rayleigh Sengoku
also on this lvl is Shanks Kaido Big Mom

Cracker Biscuits/Shiki Armada lol
Shiki became chiken after Roger conflict. Number 4 in Xebecs crew = Roger Lol
Shiki only has Big Militiary Army Low top Tier

ALL Commander lvl but some are 1st 2nd or 3rd
Yeah that's just dumb with 0 basis
Garp was portrayed as Roger's equal.
Whitebeard is above Roger, his pk title was achieved by a favor from Wb himself, he held the WSM title and is constantly nerfing himself not to sink his crew with him.
Don't forget Shiki lost his legs and had to use his swords with them unlike earlier. He was slightly weaker than Roger but a formidable opponent nonetheless.

Oda hiding the true nature of mero mero no mi. :few:

We will have a chapter where gorosei will explain what mero mero no mi actually is :snoopy:
gorosei next chapter

“Ah it’s actually mero mero no mi is actually god aphrodite mythical zoan we known since the beginning we just forgot to do something about it until now my bad akainu you gotta deal with it now”

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Blackbeard invading Whole Cake Island joins Diamond Shiryu in the graveyard of popular theories about Blackbeard Pirates
Would've of liked diamond burgess instead of diamond shiryu tbh
Have him use a good fruit
:few:

What fruits do you think the other BB pirates will have?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah that's just dumb with 0 basis
Garp was portrayed as Roger's equal.
Whitebeard is above Roger, his pk title was achieved by a favor from Wb himself, he held the WSM title and is constantly nerfing himself not to sink his crew with him.
Don't forget Shiki lost his legs and had to use his swords with them unlike earlier. He was slightly weaker than Roger but a formidable opponent nonetheless.
There was no instance where Garp was called Roger's equal. And WB's entire hype comes from him being the equal of Roger, not the other way around. Everyone from their era was weak enough for people to confirm all of them lose against Roger/WB in a fight.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Basically
Mihawk > Shanks > Kaido > Sakazuki > Blackbeard > Dragon > Kizaru > Aokiji > Luffy = Old Rayleigh > Fujitora = Zoro = Green Bull > Big Mom for me
Thought you'd rate fuji higher

Feels like a character who will have Conqueror's

But I say everyone of my favs will have conquerors
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.