Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke aside I feel BB knows Koby has some surreal ability like the one he showcased unconsciously while he was having a breakdown during Marineford which led him to trying to stop Lakainu. That ability may be useful for reading the poneyglyph maybe since trying to catch Robin this late is hazardous. @Ssg super suit coby what do you think about this?

isn't that a spoiler from stampede
Saw it on fanverse

- Cover Story: Katakuri vs Oven

- Hancock showed one of the strongest kick feats in the whole series so far. This does not have anything to do with her Devil Fruit. It's purely her strength and haki.

- Boa defeated a large number of marines along with Vasco Shot and Catarina Devon

- Marco refuses an invite to Akagami crew again. Marco and Shanks conversation involves a lot of gags. Marco trolls Shanks.

- Blackbeard defeats SSG himself.

- Kuzan is guarding Beehive as Blackbeard is making his move

Joke aside I feel BB knows Koby has some surreal ability like the one he showcased unconsciously while he was having a breakdown during Marineford which led him to trying to stop Lakainu. That ability may be useful for reading the poneyglyph maybe since trying to catch Robin this late is hazardous. @Ssg super suit coby what do you think about this?
im pretty sure that was just CoO

Or he gets hypnotized and becomes another enemy
Who would fight him. Luffy? Unless Smoker is coming then I don’t buy it
Post automatically merged:

Navel battle
Blackbeard pirates are winning
Nami create storm
None of them can swim because of devil fruit
They all die
Maynard got credit
Become Admiral
Maynard 🤣🤣🤣

Oh shit...

That makes sense. I was always of the view that the other way to read or feel the poneyglyph was the voice of all things. They way coby heard the thoughts of people before they died and felt everyone's remorse on a huge scale seemed like the telepathy aspect of voice of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.