Powers & Abilities 8Zoro's closed eye

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I repost something I have seen.
Zoro's eye doesn't hide some new skills. He just loosed it during his training.
Just translate if you can't read Arabic.
It says in Blue deep Zoro losed his eye during his training with Mihawk because of the difficulty of the training.

And another panel give us an idea about how he losed it.

I dont know if someone one posted if before
I can’t speak to the veracity of the first picture (or speak Arabic at all), but the second one is DEFINITELY fake.

"The author hides a demonic force in the eye of Ruronoa Zoro that will only appear against the appropriate opponent Cross mark

The author explained in the deep blue book that Roronoa Zoro's injury was only due to the ferocity of the strenuous exercises with Dracule Mihawk during the two-year training ✔"

the translation, might not be 100 percent accurate but yeah

Mabe the eye is a powerup,something like storing observation haki in his eye for 2 years or something..
But that sounds too narutoish and don't know of Oda will go that route.
Imo if zoro doesn't say anything about the eye in wano,then there is nothing hidden there and just a training scar like OP says.

I repost something I have seen.
Zoro's eye doesn't hide some new skills. He just loosed it during his training.
Just translate if you can't read Arabic.
It says in Blue deep Zoro losed his eye during his training with Mihawk because of the difficulty of the training.

I dont know if someone one posted if before
Huh? These are the Databooks that said Sabo was dead right?

Actually it's really sad that zoro lost an eye "just" for a training to become strong. Others SH also got a training but no one lost something as we know. The only reason i could accept is : that's why he is so strong right now and could face directly a yc1 lvl.
If not, remove an eye for a character just to be more badass is .... foolish.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It is definitely a plot element that will come to play at some point.
Also, the scar comes from Mihawk being serious about keeping it closed. Zoro probably kept opening it and Mihawk was like "I'll take that eye from you if you cant keep it closed" and Zoro was like "Eeek! Alright, alright, I wont open it anymore"...

It probably has something to do with observation and possible use for it could be against Blackbeard or Imu.
It could be really good eye-sight, similar to Mihawk's hawk eyes or perhaps used to darkness since it's closed for so long...
Also, he will probably lose that eye for real eventually and he will end up with an eye-patch.

"The author hides a demonic force in the eye of Ruronoa Zoro that will only appear against the appropriate opponent Cross mark

The author explained in the deep blue book that Roronoa Zoro's injury was only due to the ferocity of the strenuous exercises with Dracule Mihawk during the two-year training ✔"

the translation, might not be 100 percent accurate but yeah
Isn't there a negation in the second paragraph ?
My Arabic is rusty but ''illa'' means ''only'' right?
And ''layssate'' means ''isn't'' ?
So the sentence could mean :
" Zoro's injury ISN'T ONLY due To training with Mihawk''

What do You think ?