Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think we could see 3 way because Oda is definitely drawing on Luffy vs Roger parallel

Roger and Garp fought Xebec

Luffy and shanks could team up to fight BB and that could be the end of shanks

If not this then idk what role shanks has lol
Well, Luffy tells Shanks he's gonna "gather a crew that won't lose to Shanks' own crew, find the One Piece, and then become the Pirate King".
Then Shanks goes.."ah, so you're gonna surpass us, then?"

I think the order here is key to figuring out how the events will unfold.

BUt who knows...
I'm just hyped about these chapters.
Gonna enjoy while they last.
:pepecroc:

I think it’s more likely we’ll get other people taking down some of the other candidates like:
Blackbeard taking down Red Haired

Marines buster calling Momoiro Island lead by Akainu and taking down the revs outside of a few main members

Cross Guild taking down the World Government in the meantime

This will leave the only groups left as:
Straw Hat Pirates
Blackbeard Pirates
Cross Guild

Which is ideal for a final saga with Blackbeard Pirates as mid Saga opponents and Cross Guild as final opponents
Yeah, this has more chances to happen. With nu-Oda there's even a chance that Luffy loses the race to Buggy just to make a gag. We can't expect too much.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yh Shank's movie is for the sole purpose for Shanks to have something before he is offed. Since Oda doesnt have time to spend on him....he gets a movie instead.
No lol

Shanks has been one of the pillar of one piece. Among all the top tiers arguably he enjoys most hype and fan following.

No author will off panel someone so important when he didn't do so even with BM.

He could get defeated by BB but it will happen on panel

And, if oda intends to kill shanks then it might happen right in front of Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.