Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be wasted, Hawkins had a cool ability :lusalty:
Only futures I can see for him, if not dead, are:
- Joining Teach crew, since his themes fits to much. But becoming an Emperor lackey once again would be to humiliating and would show zero development from him.
- Joining SWORD, through Drake, and become a pirate informant or some kind of intelligence analyst.
- Bum back to Paradise, again, humiliating.

Only futures I can see for him, if not dead, are:
- Joining Teach crew, since his themes fits to much. But becoming an Emperor lackey once again would be to humiliating and would show zero development from him.
- Joining SWORD, through Drake, and become a pirate informant or some kind of intelligence analyst.
- Bum back to Paradise, again, humiliating.
at this point, he's better off dead. there are enough characters already

Garp defeated Rocks, almost killed Roger 10s of times........
How can you people put Rayleigh that High, even Shanks Is > Rayleigh lmao.
Yeah shanks is obviously over garp too. So show me how much garp did to delete rocks in comparison to Roger and the rest of Roger's crew. You're saying it as if garp was the one who did it all by himself, obviously the navy would give him the credit rather than Roger's crew but if anything garp was the only marine there capable of being of any help to Roger and his crew. And as I said last night, both buggy and smoker as well as numerous random side characters have almost killed luffy over the years so that doesn't mean anything in terms of strength. Garp was single-mindedly trying to capture or kill Roger while Roger was traveling the world having a good time so it's safe to assume that garp always had the element of surprise and still never finished the job

Status
Not open for further replies.