Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this. The spoilers of koby being important to black beard must have really gotten to you lol.

Imagine being the one to help take down a rocks pirate

Imagine being the reason why a current yonko got clout

Imagine that yonko seeing him and is like "hey coby bro I need someone powerful like you on my crew". I am here to help you get through this
Not really considering he got no diff'd captured probably by the horse on BB's crew lmao.

BB also wanted Bonney doesn't mean Coby is strong.

Loby about to be the next arc princess and you're buzzing

Why are we so sure about GB's sword being a black blade instead of some weird shading?
He feels very reliant to fight using his DF and it would make no sense to give such a fighting style a black blade.
Don't get me wrong, it would do wonders for the Sanji vs Kizaru agenda if Zoro fights GB and his black blade, but I don't see it.
:suresure:
Either Oda was drunk while drawing that panel, or ... he was drunk?
Lol, this one does not make any sense.
And why this is being brought only now, no one discussed it when Shanks stopped him 😆

Lmao talk about bullshit
Shanks biggest achievement is fighting Shanks besides that he's a mere yonko

Mihawk's bounty is based on his title Strongest Swordsman in the world
Shanks bounty is attributed to his crew.
Yonko crew gets individual bounties you’re delusional to think that Shank’s bounty is the bounty of the whole crew.

Also mere WuSS is inferior to WSC which a Yonko that has the same rank as Shanks

deal with it Buggy and mohawks bounty increase is because of their relation to Shanks

Why are we so sure about GB's sword being a black blade instead of some weird shading?
He feels very reliant to fight using his DF and it would make no sense to give such a fighting style a black blade.
Don't get me wrong, it would do wonders for the Sanji vs Kizaru agenda if Zoro fights GB and his black blade, but I don't see it.
:suresure:
Agree makes zero sense for him to posess a black blade he is very reliant on his df. There are only 2 individuals who have achieved this feat one is called god of the blade the other is the current wss. GB has nothing in common with either

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You need to prove to me he has black blade
I’m trying my brother in Christ, I’ve posted the panel for you a dozen times. Lol

Its like you are trying to tell me some random toy you got at dollar tree is a device to communicate with aliens and then wanting me to prove its not.
No, it’s like I’m flying you up into space and showing you the earth’s curvature only to see you maintain that the earth is actually flat.

How do you know he didn't coat his blade black, used it and put it in the seethe, how do you know he didn't pick one already black.
How do I know Mihawk didn’t pick up a black paint bucket and paint Yoru black to justify his insecurities over never living up to Ryuma’s legacy?

You see how easy it is to invent random bullshit in your head to justify your headcanon?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Weird shading that looks exactly like a black blade? Lol

We saw Kizaru has swordsmanship on par with Yonko slayer Rayleigh, just as a throwaway power. Kizaru never touches his sword to fight but still has top tier swordsmanship. Ryokugyu is likely the same. Top tier swordsmanship as a side-hustle is not hard to achieve.
I think that's cap.
I might not give two fucks about the black blade plot, but, so far, every single black blade user is very highlighted for their swordsmanship.
Would be really weird if GB didn't even use it once.
Seriously.
Not one single time.
With how inclined Oda is to turn everyone into a swordsman, It would be really fucked up if the only black blade user admiral (only the THIRD black blade in the story, btw) wouldn't even use it during his power showcasing.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Why is Scopper Gaban so damn irrelevant compared to Silvers Rayleigh?
Been like 1000+ chapters and no peep from the guy besides standing next to Rayleigh
Theory 1: He's dead. RIP.
Theory 2: He's off on some important mission
Theory 3: Scopper is the one guarding Laugh Tale, and returned to the island after Roger died.

Status
Not open for further replies.