Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how you can tell Oda sat on shit for a long time as a result of the Yonko Saga. All of this stuff with Koby, Law and Blackbeard was talked about back in FI/Punk Hazard lol. Really the same idea's when you look at the Reverie fallout and what the intent was from the Shichibukai abolition movement.

I feel like we are finally getting to the return of "some" form of classic One Piece now that several massive plotlines have been resolved. I guess this will depend on what is next and how well it's done

Mihawk is the WSS Green Bull is not.
uh-huh and where does it say that you need to make a black blade to be WSS?

Can you post a panel where it says that Mihawk made Yoru black?
:queenhear:
If anyone besides Mihawk woulda made Blackblade it would be Roger orShanks.
But then your headcanon about Aramaki randomly finding one doesn't make sense because a person had to make that blade black
Yet he is never mentioned
Green Bull of all people, a random throw away Admiral is not getting one
He already has one, Shishio. Try to keep up :wellwell:

This is only something frauds like Zoro, Gigabull’s black blade is a grasscutter katana, definitely not something he stole from anyone else. Lol
Here is an issue
Shanks is a much more dedicated swordsman than Green bull and so his Roger and both of them have much better Haki hypes.
If they didn't make a Blackblade and Green Bull did it and he isn't even primarily a swordsman from Admirals, Fujitora is, it makes negative sense.

Why not mention Green Bull in Mihawk's bounty rather than mentioning Shanks? Shanks sees Mihawk level black blade on Green Bull and doesn't even take a note. Hell no Wano samurai takes a note.

If Green Bull made a black blade and he isn't even primarily a swordman and his AdvCoC seems to be non existence, I highly doubt Black blade means much. It is just a throw away ability then.
But I am like 99.99% sure he just coated his sword black like Zoro did here

Remember Zoro got done fighting here as well.

You really don't know what "Inflated" Means lmao
Mihawk is given the bounty for his strength because he is stronger than Shanks

Its like saying Roger inflated Whitebeard's bounty
Do Luffy fanboys say any kinda random shit without thinking?
mohawk’s majority of infamy came from fighting Shanks numerous of times in the past while Buggy has brotherly relationship with Shanks

Buggy and mohawk is just ridding on Shanks’ coattails lmao

Smoker was with Sabo the flame emperor.

Fujitora ain't anything special lmfao. Dressrosa Zoro, Doflamingo, Tired post Dressrosa Luffy 'clashed' with Fujitora.

Beckman and Zoro carried Coby hard.

You're coping bro if you think Loby is anything above Tashigi
I love this. The spoilers of koby being important to black beard must have really gotten to you lol.

Imagine being the one to help take down a rocks pirate

Imagine being the reason why a current yonko got clout

Imagine that yonko seeing him and is like "hey coby bro I need someone powerful like you on my crew". I am here to help you get through this

Helped clear out fodders.

Loby is going to be master of fodder control

This is the real Loby here Tashigi level
What's this supposed to prove?

Sanji got caught in a spider web, Luffy was drowned by an octopus at the beginning of wano.

just some plot BS to remove koby from the main fight(which may I remind you, buggy was involved in) of a non-canon movie.

Here is an issue
Shanks is a much more dedicated swordsman than Green bull and so his Roger and both of them have much better Haki hypes.
If they didn't make a Blackblade and Green Bull did it and he isn't even primarily a swordsman from Admirals, Fujitora is, it makes negative sense.

Why not mention Green Bull in Mihawk's bounty rather than mentioning Shanks? Shanks sees Mihawk level black blade on Green Bull and doesn't even take a note. Hell no Wano samurai takes a note.

If Green Bull made a black blade and he isn't even primarily a swordman and his AdvCoC seems to be non existence, I highly doubt Black blade means much. It is just a throw away ability then.

Remember Zoro got done fighting here as well.
Greenbull isn't a swordsmen :goyea:

that's why he wasn't mentioned

Smoker was with Sabo the flame emperor.

Fujitora ain't anything special lmfao. Dressrosa Zoro, Doflamingo, Tired post Dressrosa Luffy 'clashed' with Fujitora.

Beckman and Zoro carried Coby hard.

You're coping bro if you think Loby is anything above Tashigi
Sounds like you're coping, Beckman and Zoro carried Koby? Did their attacks have more sparkle effects, how are you determining this?

And now an admiral ain't good enough to clash against lol.

What's do you gain from hating and downplaying Koby?

uh-huh and where does it say that you need to make a black blade to be WSS?

Can you post a panel where it says that Mihawk made Yoru black?
Zoro will make a black blade on his journey to fight Hawk Eyes. It would make not much sense for WSS to not make one.
Green bull is a random admiral, he isn't significant enough to make one.

He already has one, Shishio. Try to keep up :wellwell:
Umm and look Zoro has three

Maybe prove he didn't coat his sword black?

FFS his finger vines are coated black as well

He's got a black finger too now

Here is an issue
Maybe because black blades aren't that impressive?
...what? Aramaki is not even touching his blade. Why would he coat his sword for no reason while he's just standing around?
Did Zoro ever coat his swords without touching them in their scabbards?

This seems so desperate, Shishio :wellwell:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shanks is a much more dedicated swordsman than Green bull
Who told you that? We know nothing of Ryokugyu’s swordsmanship. Lol

Who says you need to primarily be a swordsman to achieve a black blade? I’m seeing random assumptions from you with no proof.

Why not mention Green Bull in Mihawk's bounty rather than mentioning Shanks?
Because having a sword doesn’t make you a swordsman as Zoro already confirmed. Lol

By extension, having a black blade doesn’t automatically make you a swordsman either.

Shanks sees Mihawk level black blade on Green Bull and doesn't even take a note.
Did Shanks see Ryokugyu’s black blade? This is news to me, lol

Well, you are correct about one thing:

Zoro’s and Mihawk’s life ambitions are most certainly just throwaway abilities to an Admiral. Lol

mohawk’s majority of infamy came from fighting Shanks numerous of times in the past while Buggy has brotherly relationship with Shanks

Buggy and mohawk is just ridding on Shanks’ coattails lmao
Lmao talk about bullshit
Shanks biggest achievement is fighting Shanks besides that he's a mere yonko

Mihawk's bounty is based on his title Strongest Swordsman in the world
Shanks bounty is attributed to his crew.

What's this supposed to prove?

Sanji got caught in a spider web, Luffy was drowned by an octopus at the beginning of wano.

just some plot BS to remove koby from the main fight(which may I remind you, buggy was involved in) of a non-canon movie.
Yonko Buggy.

A fight which involved 2 emperors, a 3 billion bounty pirate, the flame emperor and a nearly 2 billion bounty ex warlord not to mention the GOAT of the marines.

Coby needed removing he'd have been foddered.

Status
Not open for further replies.