Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because black blades aren't that impressive?
Then Green Bull may as well have one.
Doesn't help @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung 's agenda.

He just has a throw away random power

Who told you that? We know nothing of Ryokugyu’s swordsmanship. Lol

Who says you need to primarily be a swordsman to achieve a black blade? I’m seeing random assumptions from you with no proof.

Because having a sword doesn’t make you a swordsman as Zoro already confirmed. Lol

By extension, having a black blade doesn’t automatically make you a swordsman either.

Did Shanks see Ryokugyu’s black blade? This is news to me, lol

Well, you are correct about one thing:

Zoro’s and Mihawk’s life ambitions are most certainly just throwaway abilities to an Admiral. Lol
All this is cute but Green Bull just has his blade coated in CoA like he has his vines and fingers coated in CoA.

Don't wanna waste my time with this pointless debate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:queenhear:

...what? Aramaki is not even touching his blade. Why would he coat his sword for no reason while he's just standing around?
Did Zoro ever coat his swords without touching them in their scabbards?

This seems so desperate, Shishio :wellwell:

There not touching it and coated.

Now what

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
All this is cute but Green Bull just has his blade coated in CoA like he has his vines and fingers coated in CoA.
Because he was literally attacking with his plants. Lol

Don't wanna waste my time with this pointless debate.
Because you know you just making half-assed assumptions that no one believes to justify your arguments.

Zoro will make a black blade on his journey to fight Hawk Eyes. It would make not much sense for WSS to not make one.
those 2 statements don't correlate with each other

Just because Zoro fought Kaku on his way to WSS that doesn't mean Mihawk fought Kaku as well
Green bull is a random admiral, he isn't significant enough to make one.
Mihawk is just random WSS
Umm and look Zoro has three

Maybe prove he didn't coat his sword black?
Maybe because he's not using his sword? :gokulaugh:

FFS his finger vines are coated black as well

He's got a black finger too now
That's Queen's blood, Shishio :wellwell:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Why are we so sure about GB's sword being a black blade instead of some weird shading?
He feels very reliant to fight using his DF and it would make no sense to give such a fighting style a black blade.
Don't get me wrong, it would do wonders for the Sanji vs Kizaru agenda if Zoro fights GB and his black blade, but I don't see it.
:suresure:

:queenhear:

...what? Aramaki is not even touching his blade. Why would he coat his sword for no reason while he's just standing around?
Did Zoro ever coat his swords without touching them in their scabbards?

This seems so desperate, Shishio :wellwell:
I never thought about it, interesting point.

Sounds like you're coping, Beckman and Zoro carried Koby? Did their attacks have more sparkle effects, how are you determining this?

And now an admiral ain't good enough to clash against lol.

What's do you gain from hating and downplaying Koby?
Nothing I just think he's a trash character.

We see nothing from him until near the end of the series and I'm supposed to care about his introduction into the story? I mean could Oda not even give us like mini fights for him to show us his strength improving.

He's exactly the same as Hiroshi from Demon Lord Daimo anime appears out of nowhere and we care why?

He can become the strongest in OP for all I care but he'll always be a trash written character.

Because he was literally attacking with his plants. Lol

Because you know you just making half-assed assumptions that no one believes to justify your arguments.
Dude shut the fuck up
You need to prove to me he has black blade
Its like you are trying to tell me some random toy you got at dollar tree is a device to communicate with aliens and then wanting me to prove its not.

How do you know he didn't coat his blade black, used it and put it in the seethe, how do you know he didn't pick one already black.

Like ffs its one thing to wank Admiral and another to make your stupid ass head canon a fact.
Sword doesn't turn off right away after becoming black.
Zoro literally shows that

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why are we so sure about GB's sword being a black blade instead of some weird shading?
Weird shading that looks exactly like a black blade? Lol

He feels very reliant to fight using his DF and it would make no sense to give such a fighting style a black blade.
We saw Kizaru has swordsmanship on par with Yonko slayer Rayleigh, just as a throwaway power. Kizaru never touches his sword to fight but still has top tier swordsmanship. Ryokugyu is likely the same. Top tier swordsmanship as a side-hustle is not hard to achieve.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Don't get me wrong, it would do wonders for the Sanji vs Kizaru agenda if Zoro fights GB and his black blade, but I don't see it.
:suresure:
Need to wait for anime or digital coloured manga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.