Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral was never a power level lol

And Kobs is the new Garp. He will be the new greatest marine of his gen. The MC Gen.

Garp was the strongest and only a VA
Akainu is currently the strongest and is FA
Kobs will be the strongest and be an Admiral
I have (and it’s quite likely) that Garp is stronger than Mihawk and Shanks. So surpassing Mihawk doesn’t mean surpassing Garp at all
Koby is not the new Garp though, they are not alike and even their portrayal is different. Firstly Garp was never Roger's fanboy, Koby is literally Luffy's fanboy. And Garp fought Roger multiple times before he eventually became Pirate King, clearly this isn't going to be the case with Koby and Luffy.

Smoker/Koby fans want theirs to be the new Garp, but there isn't one.

Btw I didn't say Mihawk has regulae FS
Katakuris FS is piss poor power up, movie red shows Yasopp has far stronger FS

Shanks being a FS killer, Hawk Eye is some form of permanent level of CoO Future Sight. Like he can predict events years into the future, his CoO is always active impossible to land a hit on him. Something that can't be killed by "FS Killer" Shanks

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
I don't think Mihawk has ever taken a hit since developing that power

If there is no point in going the black blade up, then why have you been so desperate to deny that Ryokugyu has one for 1,000 posts now? Lol
I am not desperately denying, I am saying I don't think he has it most likely.

But who knows if he does he does.
Post automatically merged:

Gura Teach needed help to beat Old wang Zhi. How strong was this guy in his prime :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Or like how weak is Blackbeard

You're spewing shit LMFAO

Feminisms and gender inequality is literally the themes of House of the Dragon, it's a personal vendetta for Galadriel and never once is she chided for being a woman nor does anyone think she is incapable for her gender. Galadriel is immediately identified by High King in Exile Gil Galad as dangerous but correct—he does not doubt what she says but acknowledges her methods as dangerous and self harming.

Meanwhile the HoD, sans Episode 3, has nothing interesting going on politically. It's quite literally about a succession crisis so yes it should be more politically focused and everything has been paper thin so far. The only interesting development is Alycents refusal to push Rhaenyra from the heiress position and Viserys' firm stance.
There is not feminisem in HOD , there is gender inequality which im more then fine with , it feels way better to earn the trust of people so you can be the rightful heir no matter the gender then be an op female right from the start that got no problems and angry at everyone all the time, didnt say people said she incompetent i said when shes on screen she makes man look incompetent, she literally asks to speak with the manager in the first episode lmao. try to compare her with Rhaenyra really, shes so one dimensional and all she cares about is revenge.
There are other bad points about rings of power like the recycling of stuff , you got female frodo and female sam, weird gandalf and other forced characters that are boring to try to appeal to everyone who watches(diversity) , they said it themselves.
I adore Tolkien's work and liked the LOTR trilogy but this shit is nothing like LOTR, only good point i can give is it looks Very good, but they same every episode cost about 60m to film so that makes sense.

Sure but Koby will get the Panels competing equally against or with Luffy while Zoro will be behind that same that happened to Ray next to Garp.
Nope that's what you want to happen but 99% unlikely to happen. You'll be lucky if Koby even gets panels showing him to be Admiral level before EoS.

looool

there are like 0 link between Zoro and Roger

But like 10000 between Garp and Koby.

Koby is the new Garp

and lol x2 saying admiral to cap Koby level when his mentor and the strongest of his time was just a mere vice admiral
Didn't know Garp was some kid following Roger and Rayleigh around with a dream far inferior than theirs, all while wondering how hard will it be to keep up with both of them, but he's gonna try his best. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

And of course, Garp was real shit. And Garp gave no fucks about position. Meanwhile Coby is just some pathetic lad who caps himself to Admiral.

Zoro is a character that revolves around becoming the strongest swordsman. Roger was a swordsman- and sure, that doesn't make Roger part of his ambition, but in shonen, when a character becomes strongest X, it's usually strongest X of all time.

Shanks being a FS killer, Hawk Eye is some form of permanent level of CoO Future Sight. Like he can predict events years into the future, his CoO is always active impossible to land a hit on him. Something that can't be killed by "FS Killer" Shanks
You telling me he saw that Ass whooping Vista gave him years in advance? :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.