Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be a hypocrite, I will admit when I was wrong. And on Rayleigh, I was very wrong.

The fact that even in old age this guy scared off a whole Yonko crew…nah man. Rayleigh was a top top tier in his prime, no weaker than Roger or Whitebeard. We can’t deny Rayleigh any longer.

Kizaru/Aokiji high diff old Ray and go extreme diff either way with prime Ray. Lord Sakazuki himself >= prime Rayleigh. The man is the real deal @ShishioIsBack
Had to add that Marine wank didn't you?

:milaugh:

But yeah Rayleigh downplay was always stupid

Roger didn't receive hype from his god valley fight either. Obviously, Garp was called a hero to encourage other Marines. But that same Garp put Rayleigh and Whitebeard on one pedestal, saying that taking on both legends at once would be insane.

Kizaru begged Rayleigh not to interfere and to not embarrass him. Ended up capturing 500 fodders to vent his rage. That's an old Rayleigh who hasn't touched his sword for decades and spent his time drinking and fucking. Now 2 years older than that fighting off Blackbeard and his crew.
Ray is just a subordinate who doesn't measure up to Garp or Roger, get that through your head.
Post automatically merged:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Wance

this is proof sanji fans dont actually like sanji they just hate zoro, it's undeniable now:cheers:
Being a fan of other characters means being a Zoro "hater?"
You know years ago I actually liked equally Zoro and Sanji.
Started to love Sanji After TS since After his flashback I see him as close to me, we share similar "backstory" you can tell me "cringe" but yeah I like when a character resambles me. After TS Zoro isn't a character anymore, Just someone Who carries swords.
And you know what? Even years ago when I liked equally Zoro and Sanji I Always thought that Zoro was slightly, almost equal, stronger than him.
I Just Say that I think based on the personal perception I have.
Since I started OP I Always had this gerarchy in my mind: Luffy >> Zoro >= Sanji >>> others.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The same question can be asked about Oden. Why didn't Oda just stop wanking the piss out of Oden long, long after his FB ended. Did we need confirmation after the FB how strong and badass Oden was ?
Of course not. Yet we got all the statements of people especially the arcs boss reminding us just how damn powerful and amazing Oden was, putting him on a pedestal with the likes of Rocks, WB, Roger, Shanks etc.

For some characters Oda invests the extra effort to continuously wank them even when it isn't necessary or doesn't move the plot in any way. He just does it because he wants too.

Every time somebody mentions or talks about the Old legends Rayleigh is basically ignored.
My guy, the whole arc revolves around Oden. You can't seriously be comparing that to Rayleigh not appearing in one panel that doesn't concern him.

The same question can be asked about Oden. Why didn't Oda just stop wanking the piss out of Oden long, long after his FB ended. Did we need confirmation after the FB how strong and badass Oden was ?
Of course not. Yet we got all the statements of people especially the arcs boss reminding us just how damn powerful and amazing Oden was, putting him on a pedestal with the likes of Rocks, WB, Roger, Shanks etc.

For some characters Oda invests the extra effort to continuously wank them even when it isn't necessary or doesn't move the plot in any way. He just does it because he wants too.

Every time somebody mentions or talks about the Old legends Rayleigh is basically ignored.
Oden is wanked?
Dude just look at the amount of wank old Rayleigh has received

The fact that chumps still wanted prime Rayleigh wank is just pathetic

Vast majority of fans already put Rayleigh on pirate king level and think he low diffs Oden.

Internet weebs are irrelevant
Old Rayleigh has been genuinely portrayed as a God and nothing less

Ray is just a subordinate who doesn't measure up to Garp or Roger, get that through your head.
Garp specifically trained for his encounter with Chinjao. Ended up struggling and sweating in the clash. You think that dude is on Roger's level, because they, in an unknown period of time, fought each other? It's probably the same dynamics as Luffy and Smoker.

Garp specifically trained for his encounter with Chinjao. Ended up struggling and sweating in the clash. You think that dude is on Roger's level, because they, in an unknown period of time, fought each other? It's probably the same dynamics as Luffy and Smoker.
Oda has made it clear Garp and Roger were equal dumbass read the mamga

Status
Not open for further replies.