Status
Not open for further replies.
@Doggo I know you wanted Sanji with black hair but what about a Sanji with brown skin, white hair and black flame wings?
This could be a new mode if he has some Lunarian genes
What are your thoughts on the theory (I paid little mind to it cause I thought it was pretty lame but seems to make more sense now)

That Vegapunk used Lunarian DNA in the cure he made for Sora and the reason Sanji started feeling off after he wore the suit wasn’t the suit activating Germa tech but his contact with King strengthening the Lunarian DNA inside Sanji

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Boa Hancock going to New World to join Luffy

I think this Amazon lily invasion is just Oda’s excuse so that Hancock is forced to leave Amazon lily because the enemies will keep attacking and destroying the Island because of her presence in the island

Boa Hancock the tenth Strawhat crew member confirmed:cheers:
You are falling for bait same as Yamato fans
Devil fruit is too hax for strawhats

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Blackbeard says one of these lines in a very peculiar way, and it might be actually useful info for later:
" Huh? It can't be...
White hair... Brown skin...!! And Black wings!? "
"It can't be " implies he's seen "something or someone" like this before, perhaps he learned about an entire race about them, some how
didn't need sherlock holmes to be figured out of course, just something I found interesting
BB is a highly knowledgeable person. Irrc, researching history is a hobby of his.

If Eten, Lance or Scotch dont say it, dont believe it tbh. Some people kept throwing out fake spoilers, about shit like that and other stuff, it was really annoying.

People remaining statues even if the Mero Mero user dies is fucking broken, too broken! Even Sugars DF wasnt that extreme?!

I have a feeling we're gonna see people permanently petrified and wiped out from history that way? Maybe that was part of the great cleansing? It would be easy to destroy their petrified forms, their "self become statues" especially with...oooh...a QUAKE fruit too?! Maybe thats also why BB wanted it too?! That harmony with turning people to stone easily then also easily smashing them into nothing with his quake powers?!

This chapter is such a mindfuck, wtf?!

These people petrified by the fruit can even resemble the victims of the Pompeii eruption...

They didn't want blackbeard with no l"s this chapter but he got one with some nice lil feats lol

G

Gorosei Informer

We still have 2 more chapters before a break too! What are the next 2 gonna be like?! I was so caught up in what island the SHs are going to next but this is MUCH better!

I need to see what is going on with Sabo, Vivi, Weevil and whoever else now too! Plus the Dragon and Kuma thing...

Yo wait....maybe this is how Shanks and Mihawk know each other? Shanks allegedly is from a CD family...and Mihawk has the same eyes as Im. Now we have a Serephim/Pacifista that looks like Kid Mihawk, and also one like Hancock. This supports that Mihawk must have been with the WG as a child, no?

Edit: Unless they are based off of child Shichibukai specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.