Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chaves

Like, mate, holy hell.

Gaining mighty followers. Being boss of pirate island. Expanding territories.

Youngest of Emperor, but has great trust from subordinates. His crewmmates are widely renowned. Got best balance of any pirate crew. No soft targets here.

Yonko bounties are heavily affected by their crew-mates.

If you're going to become a troll for cartoon's sake and actually go with the logic of a certified baiter like Erkan instead of Manga and somehow pretend commanding entire worlds and powerful crew has no boost to your threat level? Man, that's just downright ass. I refuse to believe someone can genuinely think something that ridiculous. So drop this agenda.

Much worse than your "Zoro smash sord together, no clash Kaido" stuff. Do better.

Great chapter for Admiral > Yonko.

“The Marines didn’t attack Shanks because they were scared of him!” 1059 confirms that the Marines cannot attack Yonko without the approval of navy HQ (IE the Fleet Admiral or Tsuru)

“Admiral > Yonko because Rayleigh stalled Kizaru!” Now we have fucking EOS Blackbeard filling his britches with diarrhea at the mere sight of Rayleigh

“Shanks > Aramaki because Aramaki pooped himself!” Now Shanks’ equal is begging Rayleigh not to use the retirement Jutsu on him

Shanks to Aramaki “pls don’t let this manga get good okay?”

Aramaki to Shanks “sleep in fear crip, I’ll kill you and your whole crew later”

Meanwhile,

Rayleigh to Teach “if you even Fucking look at this Devil fruit you just sailed across the Fucking ocean for, my mesothelioma ass is going to tear you into two separate Yonko”

Teach to Rayleigh “okay I’ll be going now”

Rejoice my kings. We livin

@MarineHQ @silverfire @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @Extravlad @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki
Kizaru using light sword for shit and giggles when he's not even a swordsman is making (2yr younger) Rayleigh huff huff out of his mind

while the Blackbeard shits his pants
:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Honestly mihawk Vista seems current Sanji level for sure..Mihawk action figures busting mountains and Mihawk getting 3.6 bounty and now Old and Rusty Rayleigh making Yonkou shit their pants.

I think this kills the no ZKK vibe for me. Zoro will surpass Mihawk and Prime Rayleigh and they both slap the living shit outta Kaido

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Seraphoenix
@comrade
@MarineHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.