Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
You're telling me katakuri with his shit durability is stronger or Marco who has no ap are stronger than the guy who manhandled boa with just the Yami and armament haki.
:hope:

He didn't even use the gura
:arnoling:

Yami teach before the timeskip surely isn't much stronger than current yami teach without the gura gura
:sighting:

CEASER FUCKING DUNKED ON MOCHIBOY AM WEAK
The same way sick old weakest yonko WB dunked on Akainu the strongest admiral

>Katakuri taking a fat L
>Rayleigh hype
Man, Ndule can't catch a break lmao
Just like Akainu took a fat L from the weakest yonko

Why didn't Katakuri see the future that it was just a mirage....it is almost as if FS is overrated:suresure:
Same way FS user Akainu did not detect the weakest yonko who got blitzed by many fodders

and the same FS user casually toyed with Marco and Vista

G

Gorosei Informer

The shichibukai reacting to theirs would be really fun lol
Also the edgy fanart gonna go crazy with them either back to back or them grabbing hands or something with tge lunarian one flying above them 🐓
Also completely forgot about the possibility of a buggy one lol

I hope he's with perona somehow

They would either try and kill them right away or somehow take them in

That shit would honestly be hype
OMG a Buggy one LMAO! Thats gonna be hilarious! Buggys reactions to that will be top tier! @Rottkins @CoC: Color of Clowns @EmperorBuggy

Idk how but if Perona could have saved Moria somehow, that would b really swell and sweet. We know Devon, Vasco and Blackbeard himself arent at the island anymore, so I wonder if Moria got left with Shiryu (And Avalo in the skull) and presumably the other BB pirates there then too?

I do suspect he might end up working for BB and Perona gets caught up in that too as a result of it. I really hope he and especially she don't die, I'm scared for it. Devon would never let Perona live too.

admiral fans:Wb has not lost power..Wb was even sick
Ray can't even beat a Yonko just because he's old
It was clear that old Wb was the weakest Yonko:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're telling me katakuri with his shit durability is stronger or Marco who has no ap are stronger than the guy who manhandled boa with just the Yami and armament haki.
:hope:

He didn't even use the gura
:arnoling:

Yami teach before the timeskip surely isn't much stronger than current yami teach without the gura gura
:sighting:
Current Teach ain't the Yami Teach of pre timeskip

G

Gorosei Informer

remember when the pure swordsman debate still made sense?

Now we have terms like haki man, skill man, what's next? Walk man, breath man?
Breath of all things man is a possibility lmao. Voice of all things man with Luffy especially.

Oda seems to have forgotten or dropped BOAT, maybe reworked it into haki?

Status
Not open for further replies.