Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazwhat:
Go back and re-read chapter 1035. King indirectly acknowledged Zoro could beat his flame defense. That's why he entered his faster mode and created distance between them. Since he couldn't stop Zoro attack with his defense his only opinion was to evade it. Unfortunately, Zoro's CoC attack speed was too fast from him and he was blizted by Zoro.

We don't know if the new pacifica defense is equal to King.
Lunaria's power doesn't make any sense, it's useless to discuss about it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Did Shanks warning the Gorosei about BB lead to increase in BB's bounty. Or did he do something else before coming for Boa.

Still don't see why people have to go after Boa. Seems like a really pathetic excuse by Oda to get Boa and Luffy together.

This is Neji dying to get NaruHina done all over again.
It's probably a continuity error. BB likely got that increase cause of the Kuja incident. Likely displayed his current bounty in the flashback.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Would have been hilarious if a child version of Blackbeard rocked up to him, doing his laugh in a high pitched voice naturally lol.

I wonder what the hell has happened to Moria too since Blackbeard is here too?

Blackbeard might be confronted with his own inevitably childhood traumas if he sees a child clone of himself too. I wonder how Doffy would feel about his own one too lol.

Imagine the Revos having to face a Kuma one too? I fear Perona may encounter the Moria one and the Jinbei one could serve to give backstory and development for Jinbei or its gonna encounter Arlong maybe somehow? Lmao.
Holy shit, Doffy would lose his mind over that. Doflamingo would let off some unhinged rants if he found out the WG cloned him to use as a weapon, all while laughing furiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.