Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things just can’t be forgiven my man. I apologize ahead of time, but the Gigabull disrespect must not go unpunished.
For the record, Teach is fucking awesome though
I have fathered the Admiral wank and knew how you undergone the process of ignoring everything negative that certain BB fans said about Admirals but please forgive these fools.

Admiral Teach promises that he and Aokiji will have roles that benefit the Admiral agenda in the future just like how King turned useful to hype Ryokugyu.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No it doesn't.

Vegapunk perfectly replicated Kaido's DF except for the color. Why the hell would he not replicate the lunarian defense?
He termed it a failure. We don't know if Momo's fruit is as good as Kaido's. Besides, he couldn't make Pacifista's produce attacks on Kizaru level. So there are limits to how far he can get. That's why he's giving them multiple powers to make them OP.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

tbh i was expecting Kaido to have daughter based on Kaidou-Khutulun story from real life, but I thought his strong af daughter could be Hancock for some reason (instead of Yamato) and she'll show up in Wano alongside Mihawk
Why are Yamato and Hancock so similar?
Even my interaction with their fans are similar

Status
Not open for further replies.