Status
Not open for further replies.
So the chapter does not say why Teach kidnapped Coby?..:seriously:

Also it must glorious to see Blackbeard grab Boa by the neck..:steef::steef:
We haven't seen it. For all we know, he could've decided to go with them for some reason.

Coby is all about dreams and shet, maybe he respects Blackbeard for some reason.

He never said doesn't stand a chance lmao. If he didn't stand a chance BB wouldn't run away like a lil bitch after Ray gave him the order to retreat.
:gokulaugh:
BB only takes calculated risks Ygm

Old Rayleigh is a mid diff which is too much trouble when he has to fight Hancock, the Kuja, and the Seraphim at the same time

:goyea:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I have fathered the Admiral wank and knew how you undergone the process of ignoring everything negative that certain BB fans said about Admirals but please forgive these fools.

Admiral Teach promises that he and Aokiji will have roles that benefit the Admiral agenda in the future just like how King turned useful to hype Ryokugyu.
I have nothing against Teach, like I said he is the best of the Yonko and a genuinely great character. It is quite unfortunate that he will prove momentarily useful to expose Yonko fan hypocrisy.

Do not fret, most of my wrath will be targeted at that absolute shit red haired cripple that only retards enjoy.

Just look at the way Admirals treated Whitebeard and compare that to the way Rayleigh treated an admiral

Prime Ray smokes Whitebeard 🚬
Dude is legit trash

Whitebeard was bitch slapped in front of his entire crew by fodder version of Blackbeard

Legit Yonko Blackbeard ran away from old and rusty Rayleigh

If you still think Prime Ray isn't AT LEAST pirate king level..you are just delusional beyond saving

Status
Not open for further replies.