Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i just read the summary wooow

The Seraphim units are crazy strooong

Is that Mihawk's swordsmanship i read?
With Lunarian defense?
And Kizaru's laser?
And Hancock's pretty face ! Lol but whats the use of pretty face for combat tho...

So no wonder Shichi are replaced since the Seraphims can combine some extent of Shichi's powers.

Aand wait is Old Rayleigh alone so strong? Or the combo of Old Ray-Shakky-Hancock is so strong to the point of being capable to make BB and Marines leave? So why did Ray say he can't beat BB?
Boa was feasting on BB pirates and Marines - Blackbeard comes in and catches her with a surprise attack.

Boa purposes that she'll lift the stone from them, if they all retreat.
Blackbeard then is scared to let go of her because he thinks she'd turn everyone there into stone (including him) if he does. So he decides to sacrifice his commanders (the ones he became a warlord for) and the rest of his bb pirates that were turned into stone.

Rayleigh comes in and guarantees Blackbeard that Hancock would free everyone and won't turn Teach and them into stone. So Blackbeard and Marines both retreat.

It's basically. Rayleigh saving Hancock, but Hancock's powers being the reason Blackbeard and Marines retreated.

LMAO damn you quick with it huh.

Best case interpretation given Ray's words: Prime Ray was around Shanks' level. Worst case interpretation: he was stronger than any current Admiral.

Yes but unlike Ace, BB admitted Boa could kill all of them the moment he let her go. Going by summary it sounds like he sneak attacked her too.
Ray's words essentially confirmed that in his prime, he'd have defeated current BB, as age was his only reason for saying he can't.

Alongside the fact that Ray's reputation and hype of presence alone scared off not only BB, but his entire crew to fuck off without accomplishing anything. Didn't even get Boa's fruit. Nada. Something they created this entire fiasco over.

Basically got same hype as Shanks, except replace GB with BB + crew.

Alongside the fact that Admirals admit not being able to capture even old Ray without massive preparations.

At this point, trying to pretend Prime Ray was anywhere near beneath Shanks' general level is definitely wrong lol

I mean, I'm just stating a fact.
I know Ztards often get no evidence confused with fact. but I assure you they aren’t the same. There’s no indication who they clone or the criteria

It has nothing to do with power lol. Law isn't relevant enough as a Shichibukai. They're probably cloning well known war lords appearance-wise. Or maybe even just OGs.
Only that doesn’t make much sense. Law joins at a time in which a warlord strength needed to meet a certain threshold, of at least above Moria.

So no logical reason they’d clone say him or crocodile, over Law. U tried tho…
:seriously:

@Tejas old Ray Kaido level confirmed?

Greenbull doesn't wanna mess with Wano cuz of Kaido

Blackbeard messed with Amazon Lily until he found out it's the Dark King's home and ran away like a lil bitch

Never would've thought that Rayleigh wank would indirectly wank Blackbeard, but I am all for it.
I think Blackbeard is at his EoS Power level anyways.
For the record I have always considered Old and Rusty Rayleigh a Yonko level character.
He completely bitch slaps Big Mom btw @Ven437

But at this point I see him beating Kaido too.
Prime Ray is just..lets just say Roger and Whitebeard are only two characters who can compete with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.