Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i see some contradiction as usual. I don't think Prime Ray can beat Kaidou, BB, Luffy. But saying that Prime Ray is weaker than BM wouldnt cut it as well. Shakky, Hancock turning BBPs into stone, Marines are still factors for BB and crew leaving tho, not Ray alone. Since Ray blatantly admit he cant beat BB even tho he's obviously a threat.
I can see Old ray beating Kaido and Luffy
Lmao Blackbeard literally was pissing his pants at Old and Rusty Rayleigh
Only reason why Old and Rusty Rayleigh couldn't solo Blackbeard and his entire crew was Old age.
Don't even give me this bullshit lmao

And luffy really?
Wanking that trash can of all people?
Luffy isn't even top 10.

Hmm i see some contradiction as usual. I don't think Prime Ray can beat Kaidou, BB, Luffy. But saying that Prime Ray is weaker than BM wouldnt cut it as well. Shakky, Hancock turning BBPs into stone, Marines are still factors for BB and crew leaving tho, not Ray alone. Since Ray blatantly admit he cant beat BB even tho he's obviously a threat.
BB also had his crew- and the way he got absolutely shook over Ray's presence was definitely biggest driving reason behind him leaving. He would have just killed Boa otherwise and got over with it.

I'm indifferent to Kaido vs Ray, so fair on that, but I think Prime Ray > current BB. If he wasn't, Oda wouldn't have made him cite as the only reason why he can't beat BB. He'd have just made Ray say "I can't beat Blackbeard".

Likewise, BB wouldn't be this shit-scared if Ray's prime reputation and presence wasn't massive.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The spoilers legit says Rayleigh gave all parties involved an ultimatum. Rayleigh is not strong enough to beat BB, but he's strong enough to make BB back off because it's risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.