Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Ztards often get no evidence confused with fact. but I assure you they aren’t the same.

Only that doesn’t make much sense. Law joins at a time in which a warlord strength needed to meet a certain threshold, of at least above Moria.

So no logic reason they clone say him or crocodile, over Law. U tried tho…
:seriously:
You're really lost in agenda at this point. I guess bunch of chapters of taking massive Ls with both Mihawk and Ray would do that :milaugh:

Mate, I have no issue with nor do I give a fuck about Law's clone being >>> King. I'm just saying that narratively, Law being one of the clones doesn't make much sense. He was barely Shichibukai and has zero relevance as them.

It's not even about his power. He is >>> most Warlords, but I don't see him being one of those cloned because his presence within the story as a Warlord is negligible. It'd be awkward from a writer's perspective.

Of course, it's just an opinion if Oda cares about that, but you can't really disagree that Law really has fuck all to do with Warlords narratively lol

Croc and Moriah are OG. From story's perspective, it'd be neat to have them here. Law is awkward.

I think Blackbeard is at his EoS Power level anyways.
For the record I have always considered Old and Rusty Rayleigh a Yonko level character.
He completely bitch slaps Big Mom btw @Ven437

But at this point I see him beating Kaido too.
Prime Ray is just..lets just say Roger and Whitebeard are only two characters who can compete with him.
Don't think BB is getting another fruit?

Fuji told Greenbull that he hasn’t yet seen the Seraphims, wonder what his reaction will be
We’re getting a new admiral
:crazwhat:
Is fuji even alive or did he die to Mihawk or someone else?

Not present when we saw Akainu/Kizaru post Wano
GB went to Wano
Fuji last seen hinted to be going to Amazon Lily with Coby right? Yet not around to help Koby and Co

Fuji told Greenbull that he hasn’t yet seen the Seraphims, wonder what his reaction will be
We’re getting a new admiral
:crazwhat:
He's just referring to him actually not being able to see it, due to missing eyes. But he knows what they are, "quite a creation on his hands"

They're bunch of cyborgs, so Fujitora shouldn't have any issues.

What's your take on Prime Ray, now? I remember you being one of the people who said he isn't even Yonko level or something.

Now, his presence and hype alone had similar impact as Shanks. Except, instead of Greenbull, he scared BB + his entire crew into submission. They left without even getting Hancock's fruit. They essentially left without accomplishing anything just because Rayleigh showed up.
Hmm i see some contradiction as usual. I don't think Prime Ray can beat Kaidou, BB, Luffy. But saying that Prime Ray is weaker than BM wouldnt cut it as well. Shakky, Hancock turning BBPs into stone, Marines are still factors for BB and crew leaving tho, not Ray alone. Since Ray blatantly admit he cant beat BB even tho he's obviously a threat.

LMAO damn you quick with it huh.

Best case interpretation given Ray's words: Prime Ray was around Shanks' level, if he did stand a chance to beat current BB.

Worst case interpretation: he was stronger than any current Admiral, which should still be enough to edge out a win against current BB.

Yes but unlike Ace, BB admitted Boa could kill all of them the moment he let her go. Going by summary it sounds like he sneak attacked her too.
He didn't say kill. He said her ability is dangerous since he doesn't know any man that can't resist her beauty.

With boa confirming her strength is in her beauty. So other than her beauty and fruit that exploits it she really ain't top tier

Is fuji even alive or did he die to Mihawk or someone else?

Not present when we saw Akainu/Kizaru post Wano
GB went to Wano
Fuji last seen hinted to be going to Amazon Lily with Coby right? Yet not around to help Koby and Co
Fujitora smacks Mihawk lol
But yeah we don’t know where he was headed, Amazon Lily was a speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.