[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The game isn't over, which means we still have an Indie/Scum out there. So far we had 1 Jester, 1 SK. And whatever Bogard is.

So, we might want to rethink the format of the game. We could have another Indie, or it could be a 2 Mafia game. SK, Jester and 2 Mafia sounds weird but 3 Mafia, Indie and Jester sounds broken.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She did say she is a mechanic in the game that could grant player powers.

I think we need to keep an open mind that there could have been other explanations for the night immunity than simply Bogard was GF.
I feel like, honestly, you're trying everything you can to push this narrative that I lynched two jesters in a row. When quite frankly, I got Bogard but Relapse got to him first. I do not think he slept with Poison Chan, because the second Poison Chan did anything with me, she went to confirm it. The most from Poison Chan that we have is her saying, "people are sleeping with me?!" (paraphrasing) but no definitive statement. This was also her first remark after Sydney IIRC, indicating who she specifically meant is unclear.

I feel like, honestly, you're trying everything you can to push this narrative that I lynched two jesters in a row. When quite frankly, I got Bogard but Relapse got to him first. I do not think he slept with Poison Chan, because the second Poison Chan did anything with me, she went to confirm it. The most from Poison Chan that we have is her saying, "people are sleeping with me?!" (paraphrasing) but no definitive statement. This was also her first remark after Sydney IIRC, indicating who she specifically meant is unclear.
you didnt get in on the first vote
neither the vote on beta or bogard
person who did that till now was don daslayer.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This isn't a push for your lynch. I am just stating what I understand from the situation regarding Relapse's power.

And I am confident that Bogard was jester from the get go. I think I repeated myself enough times. If you don't want to trust me on this one, then it's your choice.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This isn't a push for your lynch. I am just stating what I understand from the situation regarding Relapse's power.

And I am confident that Bogard was jester from the get go. I think I repeated myself enough times. If you don't want to trust me on this one, then it's your choice.
I'll be honest, I still have you and Beta as the highest scum for the game. Beta accuses everyone and his behavior at night cannot be excused. And I detailed why I felt you fishy in an earlier game phase.

Didn't say you were pushing for my lynch, just trying to push blame on me for lynching Bogard.

D1 Vote Tally
Don DaSlayer – 1 (Lanji)
Reborn – 3 (Flower, Don, Poison)
Flower – 1 (Relapse)
Relapse – 3 (Queen, Kiwi, Bogard)
Bogard – 1 (Finalbeta)
Poison – 1 (Reborn)
Homelander – 1 (Jinri)

vote between beta and bogard tac you missed out .
what you are talking about is the vote that comes after where you and queen outted bogard after others lost their votes.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
understanding bogard is necessary to pin finalbeat because they clearly were at odds from the start
you cant hold both of those as true.
bogard a scum and beta as well
I easily can. It's a common enough move to get your ally lynched to build trust on yourself, especially if your ally is likely going under. I've done it before.

It's only too coincidental that Relapse got both during the Night Kill Champagne event. But, that's RNG. There's no higher prediction or odds to it. We were all equally likely to go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.