[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't know. I'm a little tired of arguing. We're at 50 pages of this, did our other Mafia games go so far? Feels like I've been more active in this than any other.

I'm just going to vote Beta next round unless someone brings up a strong argument not to.

TAC really stands by the opinion I would of tried to get Bogard lynched on D1 so hard, had we featured as mafia buddies.

In a game where moreover mafia can even camouflage as jester.

He only turned so aggressive after I called him out for his logicity slips, and claimed I would like to lynch him next.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dont
because it clearly contradicts why he had outs for beta from the start . tac misses me here if he also thinks beta is scum
I'm going off reads for Beta. It doesn't make 100% sense but I'm also of the opinion there's a piece of this puzzle we're lacking. Either scum aren't aligned or they had a bold strategy.

But the Night KILL event doesn't matter. Because neither had control over being picked, so both being there doesn't discredit shit.

I'm going off reads for Beta. It doesn't make 100% sense but I'm also of the opinion there's a piece of this puzzle we're lacking. Either scum aren't aligned or they had a bold strategy.

But the Night KILL event doesn't matter. Because neither had control over being picked, so both being there doesn't discredit shit.
night kill event disregarded
bogard had outs for beta before this event .
and beta put a vote in Day 1 and was the only one to do so.
assuming scum arent allied is an even bigger leap.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've done similar actions before, though. If you want to really cause confusion, you can try that. Either they aren't aligned scum or they have a unique strat, because Beta is the most overt scum here after Relapse's passing.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This makes a lot of sense. Scums usually won’t try to lynch eachother day 1. Especially not the way Beta and Bogard were at each other’s throats.

Bogard obviously wasn’t mafia. Beta on the other hand, there is a chance. But take it with a grain of salt, Beta acts like this every mafia game so it’s not very telling if he is just a bad townie or mafia.

Anyways, I’m gonna check out of here until more people show up since we’ve just been stating the same arguments again and again. But right now, the most suspicious player to me is TAC.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This makes a lot of sense. Scums usually won’t try to lynch eachother day 1. Especially not the way Beta and Bogard were at each other’s throats.

Bogard obviously wasn’t mafia. Beta on the other hand, there is a chance. But take it with a grain of salt, Beta acts like this every mafia game so it’s not very telling if he is just a bad townie or mafia.

Anyways, I’m gonna check out of here until more people show up since we’ve just been stating the same arguments again and again. But right now, the most suspicious player to me is TAC.
I literally killed Bogard, the suspected GF. But okay.

tac and queen at this point cause their logic is missed on me. willing to assume bogard was flipped for sure in a clear effort to clear their name of putting votes for him over relapse on d2. I didnt suspect either till now. I got receipts . hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.