Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is not looking, good man. I don't like him as a villain earlier too but was thinking oda will give me some role that might make him look good some kind of anti whose work is going to help SHs....but its looking lame. With that koby stuff...I think he will just go on to maybe get some of the Marine techs and use them too along with hunting DFs. Not looking good in one piece setup. Especially SHs.
We all know what happened to kaido collecting smiles/beasts....we all know what happened to BMPs who were actually talented with DFs and Haki/fighting too. And BBPs look bad in basics itself.

I did not ignore anything. I am merely saying Rayleigh's the biggest reason why everyone backed off when all of them were at each other's throats before he came in. I am not sure how that's so hard to comprehend. If Hancock could end BB so easily, then Rayleigh wouldn't talk about him potentially losing against BB. And BB did not enter the island without ever considering the possibility of a fight with her. He's prepared to fight her. He was simply not willing to risk giving her a chance to turn him into a stone when he doesn't have to. Not being foolish and being scared are two different things.

The marines went there to capture her knowing she can turn them into stones. It's not something they only learned after entering the island. That's why they took the Pacifista with them because her beauty can't charm them.
"Each other's throats".. nobody was at each other's throat it was Boa trying to deal with Marines & Blackbeard pirates on the island at the sametime. She dealt with VA Yamakiji, She dealt with two BB Commanders without a single scratch on her. And then Teach got her when she was fighting somebody else.

"He prepared to fight her"... is headcanon, you're trying to support your argument by using headcanon assumptions of what you believe regarding teach. Teach himself tells us here in this very chapter that she would end them if he let go of her, which is why it's a difficult situation, where he can't let her go.. and instead will kill her and deal with his commanders being stoned.

Rayleigh came in and saved Boa from Teach, who got a hold of her when she was fighting the Marines. Not from the marines, Boa would've bitch slapped the marines by herself, like she already was doing.

@Bold, Yes and Momonga was sent there pre-TS to bring in Hancock with force if she denied... the Marines knew about her power then as well. Guess what? Couldn't do shit.
And nobody said her beauty can charm them. She can turn inanimate objects into stone by touching them, nothing to do with beauty charm, that's a different thing. Pacifistas here are no exception.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Before he get her , Boa turn a whole bunch of his crew to stone and that was without Ray being there .
Boa can also back stab him with Ray terms but BB trust him enough to keep her in line .
Ray being there puts BB at a bigger disadvantage then when it was only Boa .
You really think he could have taken on Ray and Boa at the same time , when he was so worried about her DF.
Like they whole reason he wanted it was because it hax .
Even before Ray arrived, BB claimed that if Boa was free, it would be the end of them. If BB attacks now what's stopping her now that she's free and has Ray at her side?

Fair enough you're excluded from that comment but you get my point.
Like I talked about it already, when Teach said that she'd turn them into stone & end them, the implication is that if he trusted her he would get fucked in the end since she cannot be trusted. Not that Boa is a match for Teach or anything, he already had her struggling to free herself from his choke in the canon.

Rayleigh's presence absolutely was what forced BB to not kill Boa and retreat without completing his objective. Boa's hax is also part of the equation but you guys need to stop acting like Rayleigh wasn't hyped this chapter.

He was literally okay with and perfectly capable of downright killing Boa... he was able to.

And he'd have gotten her powers by doing just that, too.

I'm wanking Prime Ray as > BB, which is what his implication said.

And I'm wanking Ray as the biggest reason behind BB backed off. I'm not even saying he single-handedly made BB run away.

The point is that, you're somehow in denial and pretending like Rayleigh offered some huge deal... when in reality, Rayleigh just told BB to fuck off and he'd let his subordinates live. That's literally it. And BB compiled.

And then BB fucked off without gaining what he could've easily gained otherwise.

Ray could've attacked them again after the subordinates got un-stoned, but he didn't.

Rayleigh being there meant that the fight wasn't 100% won, so he BB backed. It was risky now. He could lose.
He was as it was his only option because he never believed Boa would actually free his crewmates and if he let her go it's GG. With Ray there and Boa as backup with her hax, it was tough for Blackbeard, who avoids tough situations. Where am I saying Ray offered a huge deal? Ray just mediated the deal was on the table that Blackbeard was weary of because of his distrust of Boa.

So Shakky is the former empress of the previous 2 generations it's very interesting, Teach finally has a bonus increase, Rayleigh is still impressive, Coby has done another feat, I don't think he was kidnapped I think Oda is hiding something from us.

Glad to know that Boa Hancock easily beat Katarina Devon and Vasco Shot. I like his new bounty.

He was as it was his only option because he never believed Boa would actually free his crewmates and if he let her go it's GG. With Ray there and Boa as backup with her hax, it was tough for Blackbeard, who avoids tough situations. Where am I saying Ray offered a huge deal? Ray just mediated the deal was on the table that Blackbeard was weary of because of his distrust of Boa.
Him killing Boa and getting her DF is primary reason why he came there for tbh, even if killing part can be skipped, I don't think he gives much of a fuck.

Prime bb extreme diff old ray is not bb hype
Prime ray>>current bb
Nor is him using haki to block a wannabe mihawk kid slash
No matter how you rubber number4 red snitch fans slice it

Status
Not open for further replies.