Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was even gotta eat the Love fruit if BB stole it? All of the BB pirates range from ugly as fuck to below average at best. It's useless for any of them lol
IMO you need to be beautiful only for the non contact powers of that DF.

As we saw with Hancock, she can turn even robots into stone, if she kicks them. Seems pretty powerful

@Blackbeard
> Blackbeard displaying powerful hardening
> Old Rayleigh saying he can't beat current Blackbeard

This looks like a pretty good Blackbeard chapter especially considering that while Rayleigh is older now, he is still one of the few non-df users capable to contend with top tiers while having a powerful haki that was compared to Shanks' in the past, all that while being a swordsman

So Rayleigh is one of Blackbeard's bad match-up and he admitted he can't beat him now with the old age. That means that df user top tiers would have even less of a chance, although being in their prime would help more I guess
Exactly. I was going to write the same thing. Rayleigh is a bad matchup for BB. Yami doesnt nullify any of Rayleigh's power. Rayleigh's top notch haki is the most effective tool to fight BB.

BB squeezing Hancock's neck reminds me of his chop that almost broke Ace's neck. He must be a monster in terms of raw strength.

Before he get her , Boa turn a whole bunch of his crew to stone and that was without Ray being there .
Boa can also back stab him with Ray terms but BB trust him enough to keep her in line .
Ray being there puts BB at a bigger disadvantage then when it was only Boa .
You really think he could have taken on Ray and Boa at the same time , when he was so worried about her DF.
Like they whole reason he wanted it was because it hax .
BB himself said that any man could end up being turned into stone

Its broken

Only a fool would call the Kuja Queen a nobility. They are tribal people without much connection to the outside world.

Vast majority of people dont put Rayleigh on PK level tbh, especially after the Roger-Whitebeard-Oden flashback. I am sure he will get more respect from now on. Btw I rate Kaido also very highly, I have him almost at the PK level too.
That's kinda not true
God Valley changed nothing for majority fan base, just Yonko cucks online

How most fans see Pirate King level characters compared to Roger

How they See Yonko level characters

And then I guess "Admiral" level

Not that it all means anything but just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.