Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh would literally bitch slap Xebec.
Probably one fingered him like he did with Marco and then went to fuck a random bitch.
Yea that's why he was busy fighting lil fodder. LMAO.

Irrelevant ass mf. Mfs like you is the reason why people start bashing certain characters, y'all make dumbass claims while trying so hard to bash other characters. Then get on some white knight shit about your own characters.

His mom was a Queen.
Only a fool would call the Kuja Queen a nobility. They are tribal people without much connection to the outside world.

The amount of Cope to deny Rayleigh is a pirate King level character by online smelly weeabos is pathetic.

Like VAST Majority of fans put Rayleigh on pirate king level anyways.
The fact that Rayleigh single handidly made an entire Yonko crew piss their pants while being Old and Rusty and you still have some people debating whether or not Prime Rayleigh is stronger than Kaido is just pathetic.

Prime Rayleigh kills Kaido with just a Haki slap.
Nothing more than a Haki slap.

Plus where is the bullshit of Garp > Rayleigh coming from.
By far the stupidest fucking take ever.
Garp doesn't have a single fucking thing that puts him abvoe Rayleigh not a single damn thing.
It is beyond stupid to suggest he is.

FODDER VERSION
I REPEAT FODDER VERSION

One more time for Garp swallowers like @Golden Garp and @MarineDAWG
FODDER FUCKING VERSION OF BLACKBEARD
HAD ZERO FEAR OF GARP AND SENGOKU

And what Rayleigh did to Yonko Blackbeard speaks for itself.
You know how it took Garp and Sengoku to take out Shiki??
Rayleigh solos Garp and Sengoku.
Vast majority of people dont put Rayleigh on PK level tbh, especially after the Roger-Whitebeard-Oden flashback. I am sure he will get more respect from now on. Btw I rate Kaido also very highly, I have him almost at the PK level too.

"less confidence than a fucking sewer rat"...and posts a picture of the man grinning like a mf.

Where's Rayleigh the guy who's stronger than Garp & Roger?

Right Xebec's big enemy wasn't Garp and Roger, it was Rayleigh the strongest of his time.
Lmaoo Garp fans being proud of the fact that Garp's rat ass had to beg a fucking pirate to save his ass from another pirate.

Oh look Garp can team up with Roger and get a photo to put in his album
Kinnemom of marines is real badass

Who said Teach got Boa by a cheapshot?
You think BB cannot instantly dispose of Boa if he wanted to?
Even with Haki, she was helpless when he had her pinned by the neck.
Read the spoilers. She was engaged with the Marine unit of Koby/Yamakiji/etc and she was about to do her kick against them... when Blackbeard came and got her.

@Bold, no he flat out said she would end him and the marines if he let go of her. So no he cannot instantly dispose of Boa.

It was never said it's the kind disease that weakened him in battle (or atleast whenever it affected the most, which Oda didn't draw in fights), just that he'll die from it. Primebeard said he looks good at the time Roger was sick
Rayleigh did say that Roger's illness made him suffer enormously.

and in the anime we can see that roger even has trouble walking so imagine in a fight

Of course Ray being top tier matter since BB also trust that he would keep Boa in line also .
Yea if there was another Boa level instead of Ray, BB would get his way & backstab them.

BB fears Boa cause of hax and he is a man who likes women, otherwise he can neg her, not her power level. In fact even with BB fearing turning into a stone, Ray says HE can't defeat BB. Ray can't even count on Boa's hax to bail them out. The two basically agreed not to fight cuz its not worth it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shift the focus from Ray, when you're ignoring the rest of the chapter and only focusing on Ray? that doesn't work bro.

"BB wouldn't have left the island if it weren't for Rayleigh".. Yes and nobody denied this, nothing in my post is denying this. My post is denying the claim Teach left due to worrying about Rayleigh's strength. No he could've gave a monkey's ass about Rayleigh's powerlevel. What he feared was the mero mero no mi, which he flat out stated would've ended them all. Teach is literally telling us that Boa would've finished em all if he let go of her. But you're ignoring this. What Rayleigh coming in did was give Teach the confidence in Boa's words.. since Teach knows the type of man Rayleigh is.

Why did the Navy back off? Bro read the conversation. The leading commander of the Marine Fleet, VA yamakiji got turned into stone along with others. They're losing their commanding officer if they decide to fight, and it would've taken Hancock mere seconds to turn Koby into stone as well. You think the two pacifistas were gonna do jackshit when all she has to do is touch them to turn em into stone?

That's how deadly the fruit is, mero mero no mi. Hence Hancock could've gave a monkey's ass about the marines coming there and was chill about it. Cause ain't shit they could do to her, when the a damn Yonko is saying she would pawn him and the marines there.

I did not ignore anything. I am merely saying Rayleigh's the biggest reason why everyone backed off when all of them were at each other's throats before he came in. I am not sure how that's so hard to comprehend. If Hancock could end BB so easily, then Rayleigh wouldn't talk about him potentially losing against BB. And BB did not enter the island without ever considering the possibility of a fight with her. He's prepared to fight her. He was simply not willing to risk giving her a chance to turn him into a stone when he doesn't have to. Not being foolish and being scared are two different things.

The marines went there to capture her knowing she can turn them into stones. It's not something they only learned after entering the island. That's why they took the Pacifista with them because her beauty can't charm them.

They still can't explain why Teach did not attack Boa & take her df (his objective) after Rayleigh stepped in & Boa freed his Nakama.
At that point, Teach has no obligation to play by Rayleigh's terms but yet he did so & why is that? @OPKnK @Golden Garp
Before he get her , Boa turn a whole bunch of his crew to stone and that was without Ray being there .
Boa can also back stab him with Ray terms but BB trust him enough to keep her in line .
Ray being there puts BB at a bigger disadvantage then when it was only Boa .
You really think he could have taken on Ray and Boa at the same time , when he was so worried about her DF.
Like they whole reason he wanted it was because it hax .

They still can't explain why Teach did not attack Boa & take her df (his objective) after Rayleigh stepped in & Boa freed his Nakama.
At that point, Teach has no obligation to play by Rayleigh's terms but yet he did so & why is that? @OPKnK @Golden Garp

Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right? To be honest, I think there's no way a man can't be affected by your powers. It's a difficult situation... So I think I should just kill you."
Even before Ray arrived, BB claimed that if Boa was free, it would be the end of them. If BB attacks now what's stopping her now that she's free and has Ray at her side?

Did you see me saying stuff like that?
Fair enough you're excluded from that comment but you get my point.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Blackbeard: ""And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right?"

You can read, what "our end" means.
He's saying that the moment he believes Hancock's words & lets her go inorder to free his Nakama she'll blindside him & attack him instead.
Does not mean that she stands a chance against him in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.