Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing Luffytards should do is call Zoro a bad character, it is worse than even Sanjitards doing so.

Zoro has real trigger behind his motivation - Death of his best friend
Zoro has real noble motive - Wants to Do it for his dead best friend
Has shown hard work and actual development towards his goal

Has shown leadership, level headedness, developed his philosophy as a swordsman multiple times, developed his priorities towards his goal and so much more.

Where as Condom has been insufferable condom in every single arc
Post automatically merged:

mOnSTeR lUffY
talk about fucking cringe

Good lord you actually think Boa can put up a strong fight against Teach while she's literally being choked like a chicken in this chapter :milaugh:

"Yonko CoO" excuse does not work lmao. Do you need a reminder of who all could attack FS Luffy? lol.

Rayleigh.... retreated? Lol.
Not retreated but he certainly didnt want no smoke with Blackbeard. And BB was alone aside from a few fodder troops. Rayleigh was packed with Hancock and Shukayaku.
Dont forgett Rayleigh said that its in their favour that BB went away.

Teach: "This situation looks like it's not going anywhere, right "Hero” Koby!! You did me a favor in the Rocky Port incident. Thanks to you I was able to defeat “Ouchoku/Wang Zhi" and become the boss of the "Pirate Island"!!"
wasn't Law the one who caused the Rocky port incident....

So, Law had already had an incident with a Yonko prior to Kaido and Big Mom..?? :steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not retreated but he certainly didnt want no smoke with Blackbeard. And BB was alone aside from a few fodder troops. Rayleigh was packed with Hancock and Shukayaku.
Dont forgett Rayleigh said that its in their favour that BB went away.
He wouldn't have threatened Teach had he not wanted smoke. And Teach is the one who retreated without completing what he came for (killing Hancock & taking her df).

If anything it's Rayleigh hype that Teach left after agreeing to Rayleigh's conditions although BB also didn't look bad since Rayleigh admitted that he cannot beat BB in his old age.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This chapter confirms that Hancock was the sencond strongest warlord everyone else getting turned to stone
Not necessarily, her powers are highly situational. There is the risk of losing to someone as weak as Coby if he's able to resist her charms. Even if you can't resist her charms, if you know pain can prevent you from falling for her trick, then it's game over for her in most cases.

Seraphim seem to be cool in this chapter but I feel like they will be treated like Numbers and won't have any major fights. I honestly hope that Vegapunk created some kind of ultimate android to have a big fight at the end.

How long will Oda abstain from deploying the admirals it’s fucking retarded at this point. Fuji has to be going after Weevil else this wouldn’t make any sense. Akainu said he had no men to deploy for the Meme alliance, well, where tf are they..
:tchpepe:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So my guess for the Seraphim is that there's only 7 for the original Warlords of the series, based on the theory that Bonney's fruit was going to be used to age them up at the end of the time skip. Likely already cloned/copied pre time skip but without cybernetic enhancements.

So I think end of series, the Shichibukai are gonna have to beat their own replacements in the final war with Mihawk dispatching his the easiest before heading for Zoro.

Dude you are a fan of a literal condom shaped ugly ass trash can monkey who has not developed even once.
Who literally has a pathetic petty ass goal with no real motivation and stupidest philosophy "Freesest man in the seas" and philosophy is a word that Luffy and his fans can't even spell lmao.

And lets look at track record of condom.

Find a Princess
Become friends with Princess
Princess is in trouble
Dad of princes fucked up by Big baddy
Defeat the big baddy of the arc with a big punch
REPEAT

Literally Oda has been regurgitating condom trash and recycling same story told in ever single arc. Its same Old Horse shit and new Island.

Dude doesn't have a single character dimension.
Has not had an iota of chracted development

Literally up there with worst protagonist in history of shounen.

One piece is one of the very few anime where protagonist is literally the worst part of the show.

Keep sucking on the fucking condom because you will never get to wear one in your life anyways

Imagine being fan of this donkey and then calling other characters bad

:beckmoji:

Take your bullshit to Reddit where it belongs and suck Oda's dick
Apes level is not more than this. They don't understand a thing or two about freedom given they spent their life in the basement masturbating to a fictional whore fanservice robots.
Atleast unidimensional or not, he is a character unlike a whore only exist because basement dwellers had to masturbate. Symbolic green hair cucks.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This chapter implies that the warlord bounties are the ones that were given to them when their Shichibukai status was removed

Hancock's bounty was revealed during the Marine Assault from weeks ago and it's not that far from Crocodile's
So Mihawk's bounty isn't inflated as well and it's just due to his strength solely, like @ShishioIsBack was saying... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.