Status
Not open for further replies.
even with two DF BB wasn't able to beat the previous boss of Pirate Island - “Ouchoku/Wang Zhi"..?? This dude must have been a beast.
dude is not a beast . If it's related to rocky port incident,then i think most of the pirates in that incident are subordinates of ouchooku/wangzhi. I think it's not individual strength wise that BB talking about.

I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard."
First thing he mentioned was his age
Only thing stopping ray is him being almost 80
yes BB needs one more feat and will make a big move I think only then we will get to see his Full power. Younger gen preceeds older gen. I think Shanks is already at prime rayleigh level but BB still scared him. Even now BB never revealed his conq haki.

Apes level is not more than this. They don't understand a thing or two about freedom given they spent their life in the basement masturbating to a fictional whore fanservice robots.
Atleast unidimensional or not, he is a character unlike a whore only exist because basement dwellers had to masturbate. Symbolic green hair cucks.
No he's not a fucking character. He is wasted ugly ass drops of ink.

Oh Freedom huh?
Lets talk about that and see if you have actually graduated 8th grade lmao
So what kinda freedom is Luffy actually talking about? Is he a fucking hypocrite who wants to be freest man in the world by supressing freedom of virtually everyone in his way crushing their hopes and dreams? That's your fucking protagonist?

Has he actually defined why he wants to be freest man? Was he locked up somewhere? Was he bullied as a kid?
Dude literally doesn't have a single layer.

Zoro displayed more character in just Baratie, Just fucking Baratie then Luffy did in his entire 1058 chapters of Oda meat riding.

oNe DImeNsiOnAl bUt a ChArAcTer

Bet this joker doesn't even know what one dimensional means.

I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard."
First thing he mentioned was his age
Only thing stopping ray is him being almost 80
And he didn't even say Blackbeard would defeat him.
Could also be a draw.

And it literally 100% means Prime Rayleigh bitch slaps blackbeard who is above all current Yonko

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
This chapter implies that the warlord bounties are the ones that were given to them when their Shichibukai status was removed

Hancock's bounty was revealed during the Marine Assault from weeks ago and it's not that far from Crocodile's
Crocodile
:finally:

Now who were the people who said Boa was YC2 level or the people who still keep downplaying current crocodile
:cr7:

Not necessarily, her powers are highly situational. There is the risk of losing to someone as weak as Coby if he's able to resist her charms. Even if you can't resist her charms, if you know pain can prevent you from falling for her trick, then it's game over for her in most cases.
Hancocks got pretty good stats and so far her powers work on everyone bar Luffy.

Also if you're having to injure yourself to avoid being turned into stone then your opening yourself up to attack. In which case Hancock hits you and you turn into stone

Maybe BB stole rocks member df and give it to burgess and why not everyone from the BB pirates are there where are the others? Maybe on the pirate island where BB territory is and then kidd is fucked

So my guess for the Seraphim is that there's only 7 for the original Warlords of the series, based on the theory that Bonney's fruit was going to be used to age them up at the end of the time skip. Likely already cloned/copied pre time skip but without cybernetic enhancements.

So I think end of series, the Shichibukai are gonna have to beat their own replacements in the final war with Mihawk dispatching his the easiest before heading for Zoro.
Ummm I feel thats too wishful.
If they can hit a high level just make Seraphims out of Garp or Sengoku then age them up.

Then wreck the pirates and job done.
So far no one has brought a reason why this can't be done.

Zoro was actually saying stuff that matters sanji was simping like always what’s the difference lol but yeah portrayal 💀💀
Sanji talked more wait until the next ep dont skip the next anime ep kid💀 this forum will be on fire with zolo the useless cross with 30 broken bones who sleept in a war HAHAHAH
Post automatically merged:

Weevil vs Marco next

wasn't Law the one who caused the Rocky port incident....

So, Law had already had an incident with a Yonko prior to Kaido and Big Mom..?? :steef:
yes for BB i think Law and coby helped BB to win against ouchoku but not directly. The pirates that law took hearts maybe most of the pirates are underwangzhi/Ouchoku.

we know pirates then went crazy and marines are the ones who apprehended them. So i think it's safe to say that ochoku having less crew leads to his defeat and make BB gain hachinosu.

Status
Not open for further replies.