Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Not necessarily, her powers are highly situational. There is the risk of losing to someone as weak as Coby if he's able to resist her charms. Even if you can't resist her charms, if you know pain can prevent you from falling for her trick, then it's game over for her in most cases.
Yeah but I still think shes above most YC1s considering the way her powers work.

Doesn't matter how strong cause if you simp for her you're fucked.

Suprised Blackbeard was able to avoid it but that goes to show you why he's the best character
:myman:

Great chapter for Admiral > Yonko.

“The Marines didn’t attack Shanks because they were scared of him!” 1059 confirms that the Marines cannot attack Yonko without the approval of navy HQ (IE the Fleet Admiral or Tsuru)

“Admiral > Yonko because Rayleigh stalled Kizaru!” Now we have fucking EOS Blackbeard filling his britches with diarrhea at the mere sight of Rayleigh

“Shanks > Aramaki because Aramaki pooped himself!” Now Shanks’ equal is begging Rayleigh not to use the retirement Jutsu on him

Shanks to Aramaki “pls don’t let this manga get good okay?”

Aramaki to Shanks “sleep in fear crip, I’ll kill you and your whole crew later”

Meanwhile,

Rayleigh to Teach “if you even Fucking look at this Devil fruit you just sailed across the Fucking ocean for, my mesothelioma ass is going to tear you into two separate Yonko”

Teach to Rayleigh “okay I’ll be going now”

Rejoice my kings. We livin

@MarineHQ @silverfire @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @Extravlad @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki
Lankers FC, forever in shambles. :gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hancocks got pretty good stats and so far her powers work on everyone bar Luffy.

Also if you're having to injure yourself to avoid being turned into stone then your opening yourself up to attack. In which case Hancock hits you and you turn into stone
If she's got good states, she won't struggle to free herself from BB. She relies on her CQC and speed outside her hax and these stats aren't looking that good when compared to most half-decent fighters. Even Ace put up a much better fight. Mero Mero Mellow is the only attack that doesn't work on Luffy. Her physical attacks might still work on him when unguarded by haki. I think there are at least a few people who can potentially resist her charms. Fujitora, for example, would mop the floor with her. I doubt the likes of Akainu, Shanks, and Mihawk would fall for her either. She can likely low diff GB though.

So my guess for the Seraphim is that there's only 7 for the original Warlords of the series, based on the theory that Bonney's fruit was going to be used to age them up at the end of the time skip. Likely already cloned/copied pre time skip but without cybernetic enhancements.

So I think end of series, the Shichibukai are gonna have to beat their own replacements in the final war with Mihawk dispatching his the easiest before heading for Zoro.
Are there 7 Seraphims mentioned in the Bible? Or...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but I still think shes above most YC1s considering the way her powers work.

Doesn't matter how strong cause if you simp for her you're fucked.

Suprised Blackbeard was able to avoid it but that goes to show you why he's the best character
:myman:
Avoiding Mero Mero Mellow is an option depending on how fast you are. Most YC1s can avoid it.

Sanji talked more wait until the next ep dont skip the next anime ep kid💀 this forum will be on fire with zolo the useless cross with 30 broken bones who sleept in a war HAHAHAH
Post automatically merged:

Weevil vs Marco next
Why are you fuctard lanji Stan’s talking about an anime 🤣🤣you mean when king and queen was more concerned about finishing a half dead zoro rather than a healthy power ranger thy know he’s the real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.