Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole chapter is so messy actually

You have Teach extremely worried about Boa's DF capabilities

You have Coby with the Pacifistas attacking Teach but at the same time worried about killing people, which includes destroying the statues

Then you have Rayleigh coming in, giving Teach the opportunity to save his subbordinates, giving Coby the chance to not be forced to get anyone killed, at the cost of Teach not getting Boa's DF and Coby not doing his job to capture Boa.

All while Rayleigh said he would've lost if he fought.

And Coby still got captured somehow :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

If she's got good states, she won't struggle to free herself from BB. She relies on her CQC and speed outside her hax and these stats aren't looking that good when compared to most half-decent fighters. Even Ace put up a much better fight. Mero Mero Mellow is the only attack that doesn't work on Luffy. Her physical attacks might still work on him when unguarded by haki. I think there are at least a few people who can potentially resist her charms. Fujitora, for example, would mop the floor with her. I doubt the likes of Akainu, Shanks, and Mihawk would fall for her either. She can likely low diff GB though.
BB is a Yonkou, big mom did the same thing to Marco and that didn't stop Marco form hitting king and queen around like a bowling ball.

Ace fought a way weaker Blackbeard redundant point. Your bringing up top tier to counter which hypes her up only the best of the best can out do her

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are there 7 Seraphims mentioned in the Bible? Or...
Haven't read the bible since I was in private school, but there's supposedly many of them. In old Jewish texts there are 7 and they seem to be the same as some denominations of Christianity's Archangels. But take this all with a pinch of salt, i've done less than five minutes of gooling on it

telegram said:
Yes, it is true. Ancient Jewish manuscripts, oral traditions and scrolls tell us there are at least seven Seraphim
https://www.telegram.com/story/life...olumn-how-many-seraphim-do-we-know/114241466/

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Avoiding Mero Mero Mellow is an option depending on how fast you are. Most YC1s can avoid it.
True but I think her haki skillset combined with her df could offset that.

Blackbeard kinda hard counters dfs due to the nature of the yami yami.

It's why I don't really downplay ace as much as users here the gravitational pull of the yami yami df is too broken and it also tracks devil fruits.

An opening and most devil fruit users are screwed against teach.

So I really don't judge hancock for kinda of jobbing to teach here.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Well seems to me like Marines are taking some of the most overpowered abilities and making ultimate robot.

Interesting Swordsmanship is considered one of them up there with Lunara durability and Kizaru lasers.
Probably Marine Hunting impressed them a lot.
Yeah but how did they get Mihawk to consent to this? Maybe masked as endurance test lol

This whole chapter is so messy actually

You have Teach extremely worried about Boa's DF capabilities

You have Coby with the Pacifistas attacking Teach but at the same time worried about killing people, which includes destroying the statues

Then you have Rayleigh coming in, giving Teach the opportunity to save his subbordinates, giving Coby the chance to not be forced to get anyone killed, at the cost of Teach not getting Boa's DF and Coby not doing his job to capture Boa.

All while Rayleigh said he would've lost if he fought.

And Coby still got captured somehow :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
And it all starts with the cover :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.