Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol y’all skip the end of the fight where king literally had his flame on and was still dodging and blocking
Flame on or off didn’t matter once advanced coqs hit
Zoro still defeated him because of the flame being turned off, which includes his last attack

And Zoro's AP is high, the One Piece world isn't a place completely filled with Strong DF and skilled Haki users on every corner you look for, most people wont do shit to these Pacifistas and thats how it should be

No he's not a fucking character. He is wasted ugly ass drops of ink.
No, don't talk about whore here.

Oh Freedom huh?
Lets talk about that and see if you have actually graduated 8th grade lmao
So what kinda freedom is Luffy actually talking about? Is he a fucking hypocrite who wants to be freest man in the world by supressing freedom of virtually everyone in his way crushing their hopes and dreams? That's your fucking protagonist?
This is why I said you don't understand. Greencucks can't even get the point. I definitely passed 8 grade but I can't say the same about you.
Here freedom is doing things you want and like to do. It is impossible or not is secondary. If you want to do something, do it without hesitation.

Luffy is the freest man because he doesn't have social cliched norms, doesn't have an inferiority complex like other shonen protagonists have, doesn't care about how many times he loses because he knows as long as he lives, he can bounce back, doesn't have shallow pride, keep on trying until he achieves his goals. He doesn't want to be hero, he doesn't want acknowledgment of others like other shonen protagonists, he doesn't have world-saving hero complex. He is a conqueror but bow down head for the people who have saved him (Eg: Amazon lily). He is selfish at times but he fights for his friends.

He go so far to fight for his friends. Ex: G2/G3 takes his life span, injected drugs which again seeps his life span just to save ace, about to tear his hands to save Sanji in WCI, took virus intentionally just to enlighten the prison samurai etc.

He doesn't need strong 'motivation' to become what he wants to become. He does things simply because he wants to do and that's the freedom to do things. He doesn't have cliche motivation to become what he wants to become like other shonen protagonists. You don't need to have so called hard hitting back story to become something like other shonen tropes. The entire concept of freedom is to do something and become someone if you want to become, without caring about how the world will perceive or mock your dream.

But his motivation to become stronger come from his friends, Ace, Sabo. He wants to become strong so that he can protect his friends, not because he wants to stand at the top of the world. It is clear many times whenever he lost against near impossible opponents.

He didn't crush others' dreams. He inspired others to follow their dreams. Example: Coby, Nami, Momo, prison samurais are the prime examples.

He didn't suppress anyone's freedom. SHP do things as their wish. He is one of the only captains who don't treat his subordinates as subordinates. Everyone, irrespective of strength, is equal to him.

Even the villains he defeated he didn't forbid them to follow their dreams. He didn't kill them. They can still choose to follow their dreams. Whether they have will to do it or not it is another story. Ex: Buggy and Crocodile.

Even inspired Katakuri to get rid of his inferiority complex.

The whole Luffy character revolves around inspiring people to be confident in their ability to reach goals. Unfortunately, these moments are lacking heavily post skip just.

These are just off my mind.

Has sanji melted a mountain
Or blew a hole in a admiral? No
Name shit that happened in a manga not
stuff you piece together on your free time for your agenda
So Sanji factually didnt roast wadatsumi who’s bigger than the size of a mountain?

No point in responding to a troll. You’re just trying to annoy me at this point

If you don’t know basic chemistry then go back to school kiddo. Blue flames are hotter than normal flames this will be my last time telling you

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's not like they're gonna age chronologically and grow accordingly. They're probably at their strongest or close to being the strongest they'll ever be. It's not a big deal with all the mutations they've got.
Yeah the thing is I doubt they have Haki or dfs that the actual Warlords have.
Sure the mutations can compensate for a bit but how strong are these things really? Lol.

This chapter also confirms that Blackbeard is a strong armament user with massive physical strength

> He could block a mountain slicing slash with armament alone, and cutting attacks bypass armament better than blunt if the haki isn't strong enough

> Furthermore, when he held Hancock by the neck, she couldn't do anything to get away, showing that her physical strength was no match to his

And he also showed the ability to use observation haki preskip when he could sense Luffy's haki in Jaya and even evaluated it's growth back in Impel Down

No wonder then that he was mentioned to be commander level even without his devil fruit.

And it shows as well just how much underrated the Ace vs Teach battle was. No wonder their battle was threatening an entire island :kayneshrug:
Soon

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
BB is a Yonkou, big mom did the same thing to Marco and that didn't stop Marco form hitting king and queen around like a bowling ball.

Ace fought a way weaker Blackbeard redundant point. Your bringing up top tier to counter which hypes her up only the best of the best can out do her
One, BB is nowhere near as physically imposing as Big Mom. Most of Big Mom's strength comes from her physical strength while BB needs two OP DFs to stand beside her. Marco barely had much time to retaliate before Pero was ready to blow his head while BB's having an entire conversation with her while murdering her.

Zoro still defeated him because of the flame being turned off, which includes his last attack at King

And Zoro's AP is high, the One Piece world isn't a place completely filled with Strong DF and skilled Haki users on every corner you look into, most people wont do shit to these Pacifistas and thats how it should be
Zoro beat him because of advanced coqs kings flame didn’t mean anything why would he turn his flame off if he wasn’t getting damaged?? He turned off his flame because zoro attacks was hurting on and off

so shakky left Amazon lily because she fell for Rayleigh, the amount of plotlines Oda addressed in this chapter is wild, it hasn’t been like this since marineford.

happy SSG aren’t super dissapointing, really hope this means the Vegapunk reveal is around the corner

King is the original, don't forget !

Navy fans (and many haters) who trolled King gonna start to wank Lunarian powers now:kobeha:
Our grandmaster low diff the perfect weapon (the original one, which was studied because his extreme endurance, and almost perfect defense). Woro ADVCOC is so lethal, that in 1 swing detroyed, King blade while blocking with coa, detroyed the magma dragon, detroyed his wing and cut his chest. That just with 1 named advcoc swing with advcoc:steef:. Now navy boys are hyping the SGG (coming from so call high tier such admiral:

Akainu knew that Mihawk was much better to remain with the navy but Lujitora wanted him gone:suresure:

No, don't talk about whore here.

This is why I said you don't understand. Greencucks can't even get the point. I definitely passed 8 grade but I can't say the same about you.
Here freedom is doing things you want and like to do. It is impossible or not is secondary. If you want to do something, do it without hesitation.

Luffy is the freest man because he doesn't have social cliched norms, doesn't have an inferiority complex like other shonen protagonists have, doesn't care about how many times he loses because he knows as long as he lives, he can bounce back, doesn't have shallow pride, keep on trying until he achieves his goals. He doesn't want to be hero, he doesn't want acknowledgment of others like other shonen protagonists, he doesn't have world-saving hero complex. He is a conqueror but bow down head for the people who have saved him (Eg: Amazon lily). He is selfish at times but he fights for his friends.

He go so far to fight for his friends. Ex: G2/G3 takes his life span, injected drugs which again seeps his life span just to save ace, about to tear his hands to save Sanji in WCI, took virus intentionally just to enlighten the prison samurai etc.

He doesn't need strong 'motivation' to become what he wants to become. He does things simply because he wants to do and that's the freedom to do things. He doesn't have cliche motivation to become what he wants to become like other shonen protagonists. You don't need to have so called hard hitting back story to become something like other shonen tropes. The entire concept of freedom is to do something and become someone if you want to become, without caring about how the world will perceive or mock your dream.

But his motivation to become stronger come from his friends, Ace, Sabo. He wants to become strong so that he can protect his friends, not because he wants to stand at the top of the world. It is clear many times whenever he lost against near impossible opponents.

He didn't crush others' dreams. He inspired others to follow their dreams. Example: Coby, Nami, Momo, prison samurais are the prime examples.

He didn't suppress anyone's freedom. SHP do things as their wish. He is one of the only captains who don't treat his subordinates as subordinates. Everyone, irrespective of strength, is equal to him.

Even the villains he defeated he didn't forbid them to follow their dreams. He didn't kill them. They can still choose to follow their dreams. Whether they have will to do it or not it is another story. Ex: Buggy and Crocodile.

Even inspired Katakuri to get rid of his inferiority complex.

The whole Luffy character revolves around inspiring people to be confident in their ability to reach goals. Unfortunately, these moments are lacking heavily post skip just.

These are just off my mind.
I mean at least you have valid reasons for liking Luffy..maybe your troll posts made me see you as a little kid.

I have my own reasons for liking Zoro. I can write an essay like that too but its too late.

Sorry for insulting you tho

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah the thing is I doubt they have Haki or dfs that the actual Warlords have.
Sure the mutations can compensate for a bit but how strong are these things really? Lol.
I think they're decently strong but they're nowhere near as strong as people are making them out to be IMO. They'll never be good enough to be a serious challenge to a top-tier. Genuinely speaking, I'd be surprised if they're stronger than King.

This chapter also confirms that Blackbeard is a strong armament user with massive physical strength

> He could block a mountain slicing slash with armament alone, and cutting attacks bypass armament better than blunt if the haki isn't strong enough

> Furthermore, when he held Hancock by the neck, she couldn't do anything to get away, showing that her physical strength was no match to his

And he also showed the ability to use observation haki preskip when he could sense Luffy's haki in Jaya and even evaluated it's growth back in Impel Down

No wonder then that he was mentioned to be commander level even without his devil fruit.

And it shows as well just how much underrated the Ace vs Teach battle was. No wonder their battle was threatening an entire island :kayneshrug:
Ace was probably near King level. He was equal to Jinbe then got 3 years of experience on Wb’s ship. His novel makes that clear.

Our grandmaster low diff the perfect weapon (the original one, which was studied because his extreme endurance, and almost perfect defense). Woro ADVCOC is so lethal, that in 1 swing detroyed, King blade while blocking with coa, detroyed the magma dragon, detroyed his wing and cut his chest. That just with 1 named advcoc swing with advcoc:steef:. Now navy boys are hyping the SGG (coming from so call high tier such admiral:

Akainu knew that Mihawk was much better to remain with the navy but Lujitora wanted him gone:suresure:
I thought Fujitora was a good guy. Dude just wanted to use experimented kids to fight

@mly90 @Mr. Reloaded @ConquistadoR :suresure:

So Sanji factually didnt roast wadatsumi who’s bigger than the size of a mountain?

No point in responding to a troll. You’re just trying to annoy me at this point

If you don’t know basic chemistry then go back to school kiddo. Blue flames are hotter than normal flames this will be my last time telling you
Melted a fucking mountain 🤦‍♂️ He didn’t melt wadatsumi did he ?? He burnt him
kaido melted the top of the dome and erased multiple mountains
Momo blew a hole thru an admiral
Sanji blue flame left queen with some burnt marks he didn’t melt anything

Status
Not open for further replies.