Status
Not open for further replies.
No casual WB hit is k.o a YC1, he is not Goku
Wb can pretty much one shot any Yc1 lol
Marco and Vista couldn’t put a scratch on Akainu, Whitebeard was the only one to damage him, he was coughing blood all over the place where Marco and Vista’s attacks were “irritating“ as he put it.

Anyway does it ever mentioned BB has all his crew in the chap?? All the Titanic captains??
Or just Devon and Vasco with fodders??

And it seems BB was pretty solo in these situation.
He hold BoA while Vasco and Devon were literally NPC
Then Ray comes in and prepares for a fight
It will come down to just him and fodders that will get KO by basic CoC vs Boa + Ray + Kuja pirates.
And SSG and Marines are still here, setting their targets on BB too

I guess that's sounds understandable.
just devon and vasco went with him

they got stoned by boa so they didn’t do much

this pretty much confirms vasco and devon are one of the weaker members

also why is devon there we just saw her the last time we saw blackbeard it should have been another member instead of her :kriwhat:

Sanjis progression
East Blue - Just kicks
Diable Jambe - kicks with heat
Hells memories - Actual fire
Infrit Jambe - Blue flames
Next Power Up - Magma kicks
Final war - Meteor Shower kicks

Wb can pretty much one shot any Yc1 lol
Marco and Vista couldn’t put a scratch on Akainu, Whitebeard was the only one to damage him, he was coughing blood all over the place where Marco and Vista’s attacks were “irritating“ as he put it.
What are you talking about? Since when are WB blows to Akainu "casual"?
Those were DF attacks.

I don't like Luffy much either but Zoro is kinda meh right now anyways.

Mihawk tho :mihugh:
Baby Mihawk mountain buster confirmed
TBH, both of them suffered due to Oda's excessive indulgence of the shine of waste side characters. It has been so long since Luffy has driven the plot/had a character moment (nothing since chapter 949) and Zoro had any good character moment. Both characters did nothing more than just fighting big baddy and 2nd big baddy throughout the raid. I am against ZKK but Zoro's backstory/visiting Ryuma's grave/Nidai Kitetsu plot/double the backlash of the mink drug plot could have helped him as a character before leaving Wano.

Baby Mihawk thing is interesting though. They have made similar thing to Hancock. Literal replacement of warlords. It is as if they are trying to replicate the powers of all strong characters via pacifists. This can lead to an interesting development and bring massive hype in the final war. Imagine building a massive army based on the powers of all the strong characters in the verse including Roger,Rayleigh, WB, Xebec, etc. This SSG plot has so much potential. This is better than reviving dead characters like Naruto's final war.

A little girl with wings and a flame on her back appears in front of Marguerite and Sweet Pea, but they don't want to fight with a kid. The girl, who has star-shaped pupils, shoots a laser with her hand like the Pacifistas we already know.
Since all the SSGs are based off the former Shichibukai, is it safe to assume that this one is based off Crocodile..:smart:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
YC1 class or a bit above. He can't be below them at this point.
Yeah honestly if current crocodile was parked in alabasta I don't see any YC1 even putting up much of a fight.

My take is crocodile is a situational fighter he can look like a normal YC1 or YC2 if he were fighting people who know his weaknesses.

But if he were fighting people in his area and they barely know his powers (Shounen Law:Characters must not know the most basic weaknesses during fights e.g Alabasta luffy and water until later on)

I could see him being as strong as current Kid/Law

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.