Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly, someone with a very powerful Haki appears. (raeligh)

Kaido (coating conqueror haki is something only and hanfull of the strongest can get)

Roger become pirate king only with haki

Shanks activate haki to freeze brocoli man

Yamato, only strong haki can defend Wanocui

Zoro to Pica, only if you haki is stronger than mine

but Mihawk title is only skills:milaugh:

haki is the main power for swordman:steef:, Zoro gona have one of the best if not the best haki:myman:

Bow down, df awakening user, captain mid and law never shown any impressive haki feat:kuzanshut:

Two things that caught my interest

1. Vasco Shot saying he would bring Boa with them. Which means either they have a way to take someone's DF without killing them or they have control now on Moria or his DF.

2. Boa's DF effect stays even after she dies. Which means bad news for BM fans. Zeus being alive is not a good proof that BM is alive.

Two things that caught my interest

1. Vasco Shot saying he would bring Boa with them. Which means either they have a way to take someone's DF without killing them or they have control now on Moria or his DF.

2. Boa's DF effect stays even after she dies. Which means bad news for BM fans. Zeus being alive is not a good proof that BM is alive.
1. or simply she's a powerful individual, so she would be more useful alive than dead to the crew

2. good point. however, since zeus is made from big mom's own soul, i'm not sure if the soul "dies" with its owner (brook's doesn't count) of it can remain if it's in a "container" like zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.