Status
Not open for further replies.
King downplayers are in mud now

the moment none of the top tiers aren't easily able to put a dent in these new pacifists or Evangelion whatever they are..it's over for the haters :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
but Zoro is weaker than mid,law ahahha
this chapter proof once again that only strong haki is the key for success and become the best:cheers:

The 2 fraud are featless in term of haki:milaugh:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
this might be valid if he was one of the other rulers, with no connections to the 20 families whatsoever. however, we know that the nefertari family was one of the 20 families, but they chose to remain in alabasta instead of going to marijoa, and the five elders considers them traitors for it. the elders also mention that cobra wishes to speak privately to them about something, and the gandhi one says it's time for "a great cleansing". most likely, cobra asked about pluton/the alabasta poneglyph, the gorosei felt threatened and had him killed
Well they already know things gonna be complicated.

I doubt they legit killed him because he's likely doesn't know anything and won't be able to do much even If he knows

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
If they're even half as durable as King then Fodderkuri can't put a dent on them. King washes Katakuri.
Hey I don't think katakuri is that weak he gives king a extreme diff fight

I could even see him winning 51% of the time

@HAJI I fulfilled my end of the bargain now it's your turn
:pepebusi:

Two things that caught my interest

1. Vasco Shot saying he would bring Boa with them. Which means either they have a way to take someone's DF without killing them or they have control now on Moria or his DF.

2. Boa's DF effect stays even after she dies. Which means bad news for BM fans. Zeus being alive is not a good proof that BM is alive.
BM fans lmao that’s exist ?

I still do think that blackbeard took advantage of wci either post wci while big mom left or post wano
Him not taking advantage of the situation seems so not him

He might also try and kill other shichibukai but after that i do think hell come to wano

Status
Not open for further replies.