Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh said that the prime version of him would've beaten the shit out of BB, how bad is your reading comprehension :josad:

:suresure:

Where it says that troll? And there is Hancock also to help Rayleigh there.

Hancock + Rayleigh, and still can't beat BB.

Plus you trolls were saying Rayleigh is a bad match-up because he is a non-DF user, still says he couldn't beat current BB. (BB isn't even prime yet).

Cry more. :kuzanshut:

So trolls who were saying Non-DF users have advantage vs. Blackbeard? :gokulaugh:

Even with Hancock's help, Non-DF user Rayleigh admits he can't beat Blackbeard :milaugh:

What Ladmirals with DFs can do vs. Blackbeard if Non-DF user Rayleigh (it should be bad match-up according to trolls) can't beat him even with Hancock's help?

:kuzanshut:

Didn't you see my Win list, you ALT ZKK trolls doing nothing but taking Ls? :suresure: I will give them another L right now but check my win list:

(they said I was using a wrong translation in that thread lmao)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeards-shichibukai-hunt.829/

- Right prediction on Blackbeard attacking Hancock - Win

- Right prediction, Base Blackbeard (with no DF) fought Captain Shanks (same as Mihawk)

- Right prediction on Advance CoC - Win : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

- Right prediction Tekkai = CoA Haki ? : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/if-tekkai-was-coa-haki.9126/

- Right prediction on ZKK not happening - Win

- Right prediction Yonko > Admirals, Yonko Shanks negged Admiral Greenbull and Admiral Kizaru, - Win

- Right prediction, don't assume Blackbeard's bounty will stay as 2.2 billion
Mihawk fans said he has higher bounty than Yonko BB
- Win

- Trolls said BB has shit Haki - BB blocked SSG sword with Haki - Win

- Trolls said Rayleigh is stronger than BB - Rayleigh admitted he couldn't beat BB even with Hancock's help - Win

Poor ALT ZKK trolls :suresure::steef:

Check this out:

- Ladmiral Greenbitch attacks YONKO Luffy

- SSG attacks YONKO Blackbeard in this chapter

This poor ALT trolls who breaths ZKK copium are still dreaming about this shit :milaugh:

Also, this contradicts with your pathetic 4 Yonko = Larines

If Larines needs permission from HQ to attack JUST 1 Yonko, then how are they going to deal 2 Yonko at the same time? They can't.

1 Yonko = Larines HQ confirmed.
Damn, Blackbeard looked like the biggest loser this chapter
>sailed all the way from New World to Paradise
>cowers when seeing a pacifista
>his crew gets one shotted instantly
>admits that Boa could one shot him too
>cowers when sees old bum Rayleigh
>runs away from the old bum
>leaves his one goal he came all the way from New World for because of some old fart

You pulled that one out of nowhere. Last time we saw King, his flame got snuffed by Zoro. So that is proof that he didn't have his flame. The next time we see him, he is getting stabbed by Greenbull and we still see no flames. Surrounding environment has no flames as well. So I have proven my point.

So since you are the one claiming that King had his flames and fought Greenbull, you have to prove it...which you haven't. Even the surrounding environment doesn't show any flames being used.
by the way, brocoli man uses tree right? that mean if King would have use flames to counter him, we would have seen some burning areas were they fought. Did we see anything in the area that they supposetly fought? I havent :zorothink:

King cannot detect Izo while Katakuri did not take any damage and almost fold 3 Germa who are superior than Izo :milaugh:
not as bad as someone with adv coo, who can predict 5 sec into the future and still fall for cesars shenanigans. and lol this fraud even activated his awakening and had ovens assistance to boot, but still cannot capture a bunch of veteran lvl germs.
:josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Blackbeard had to retreat from Rayleigh and Shakky. He didn’t get Boa.

Rayleigh saying he would beat BB if he was in his prime.

Rayleigh in prime > BB eos
Ignore him that man will try to twist his losses into Wins then post 3 thousand links to some random ass posts he made. No one reads his shitty posts

Damn, Rayleigh showed up and forced the Blackbeard Pirates and Marines to retreat and entirely by himself (he brought Shakky along, but it doesn't seem like they were aware of her).

Even current Teach didn't want any of his smoke.

What a fucking chad. To think that Mihawk is even stronger than Prime Rayleigh. :steef:

Old Rayleigh may actually be stronger than Issho/Aramaki lol.

Would the current Blackbeard Pirates run away from Aramaki? Would Teach freak out the same way he did when he saw Rayleigh?

Current Rayleigh is still extremely powerful it seems.

@ZenZu, @Gol D. Roger.
Blackbeard left because he wanted his crew back not because he was scared?

:suresure:

Where it says that troll? And there is Hancock also to help Rayleigh there.

Hancock + Rayleigh, and still can't beat BB.

Plus you trolls were saying Rayleigh is a bad match-up because he is a non-DF user, still says he couldn't beat current BB. (BB isn't even prime yet).

Cry more. :kuzanshut:
I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard.

HAHAHAHAHHAH take the L dumbo

Yep.
I've been saying it for a while now, Chibi Lunarian Mihawk without a Black Blade & Mihawk's Haki is pulling off insane cutting feats lmao.

Furthermore, Boa already has an updated bounty during the Marine invasion, meaning the former Warlords already got their bounties right after they were disbanded. Which is confirmed proof that Mihawk's bounty is solely for his strenght & Cross Guild (which was formed weeks after this invasion) has nothing to do with it at all.

This chapter is SSG, Warlord & Rayleigh hype and all of it is basically Mihawk hype :pepehawk:
That's a pretty big leap you're making there. Guess Buggy's 3B Bounty has nothing to do with Cross Guild either.

So trolls who were saying Non-DF users have advantage vs. Blackbeard? :gokulaugh:

Even with Hancock's help, Non-DF user Rayleigh admits he can't beat Blackbeard :milaugh:

What Ladmirals with DFs can do vs. Blackbeard if Non-DF user Rayleigh (it should be bad match-up according to trolls) can't beat BB even with Hancock's help?

Didn't you see my Win list, you ALT ZKK trolls doing nothing but taking Ls? :suresure: I will give them another L right now but check my win list:

(they said I was using a wrong translation in that thread lmao)
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeards-shichibukai-hunt.829/

- Right prediction on Blackbeard attacking Hancock - Win

- Right prediction, Base Blackbeard (with no DF) fought Captain Shanks (same as Mihawk)

- Right prediction on Advance CoC - Win : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

- Right prediction Tekkai = CoA Haki ? : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/if-tekkai-was-coa-haki.9126/

- Right prediction on ZKK not happening - Win

- Right prediction Yonko > Admirals, Yonko Shanks negged Admiral Greenbull and Admiral Kizaru, - Win

- Right prediction, don't assume Blackbeard's bounty will stay as 2.2 billion
Mihawk fans said he has higher bounty than Yonko BB
- Win

- Trolls said BB has shit Haki - BB blocked SSG sword with Haki - Win

- Trolls said Rayleigh is stronger than BB - Rayleigh admitted he couldn't beat BB even with Hancock's help - Win

Poor ALT ZKK trolls :suresure::steef:

Check this out:

- Ladmiral Greenbitch attacks YONKO Luffy

- SSG attacks YONKO Blackbeard in this chapter

This poor ALT trolls who breaths ZKK copium are still dreaming about this shit :milaugh:

Also, this contradicts with your pathetic 4 Yonko = Larines

If Larines needs permission from HQ to attack JUST 1 Yonko, then how are they going to deal 2 Yonko at the same time? They can't.

1 Yonko = Larines HQ confirmed. :cheers::kuzanshut:

BB went personally to take Hancocks DF.

Old Ray appeared and he left without taking it.

Such a big W to let an old man destroy your plan.:seriously:

not as bad as someone with adv coo, who can predict 5 sec into the future and still fall for cesars shenanigans. and lol this fraud even activated his awakening and had ovens assistance to boot, but still cannot capture a bunch of veteran lvl germs.
:josad:
It's much worse because FS Akainu cannot detect WB snuck on him and focused Akainu toyed with Marco and VIsta who cannot land a single hit on him.

Katakuri can spam 10 power mochi and he used 3 in the cover story so he used 30% of his power.

If Katakuri detected Caesar that means his FS>>>Akainu. I didn't know you expect Katakuri to be above admiral.

Katakuri folded 3 Germa without Caesar interference while 1 mere veteran Izo was enough to stop King in his track. King and Queen cannot beat base Sanji who was folded and humiliated by RS Niji who Katakuri 1 shot

Status
Not open for further replies.