Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard.

HAHAHAHAHHAH take the L dumbo
Poor ZKK Troll :suresure:

Rayleigh: ''Things have been ''FAVORABLE FOR US'' :gokulaugh:

If BB decided to fight, he would waste Rayleigh + Hancock at the same time. A non-DF user Rayleigh can't do shit. :milaugh:

What DF users can do vs. Blackbeard when they were not getting help from Hancock as well?

by the way, brocoli man uses tree right? that mean if King would have use flames to counter him, we would have seen some burning areas were they fought. Did we see anything in the area that they supposetly fought? I havent :zorothink:
Exactly. There were no burning areas. He even has magma-like flames yet there was nothing. It is a myth that Greenbull fought King with his flames on.

Poor ZKK Troll :suresure:

Rayleigh: ''Things have been ''FAVORABLE FOR US'' :gokulaugh:

If BB decided to fight, he would waste Rayleigh + Hancock at the same time. A non-DF user Rayleigh can't do shit. :milaugh:

What DF users can do vs. Blackbeard when they were getting help from Hancock as well?
''FAVORABLE FOR US'
If Rayleigh can't beat him, no one was present there to beat him that's why he said that.
how stupid are you, can't even understand a single context :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Damn, Blackbeard looked like the biggest loser this chapter
>sailed all the way from New World to Paradise
>cowers when seeing a pacifista
>his crew gets one shotted instantly
>admits that Boa could one shot him too
>cowers when sees old bum Rayleigh
>runs away from the old bum
>leaves his one goal he came all the way from New World for because of some old fart

:kuzanshut:
you forgot the consolation prize he got instead with pink hair :milaugh:

Okay we can troll all we want
Oda literally told us so stop denying reality and believing in flat earth.

Pay attention Tejas and stop crying coping and malding

Bounty for World's strongest swordsman and man STRONGER than Shanks = 3.6 billion aka strength

Shanks has famous crew + Yonko + Territories + false hype = 4 Billion

Mihawk would be worth 8 billion in Shanks place

Status
Not open for further replies.