Status
Not open for further replies.
He was missing a wing, his sword and had been crippled by Zoro.

"Near full health" is disingenuous in the extreme. He couldn't even fight back properly. Without his sword, he couldn't use any of his magma attacks.

Hell, he didn't even have his fire.
Yes and his DF helps him regain that wing back. So thats irrelevant. He also had 7 days to get a sword to protect himself with. Heck your telling me Udon didnt have one sword that he could protect himself with against GB.

Yes near full health when im talking about his body itself. Its not disingenious because Dragon Damnation was fully healed.

And what ? He either turned that shit off because hes idiot or GB covered it with his root. Again the flame not being their is his fault for being an idiot or too weak.

SSG meeting:

Scientist 1: WG asked for Warlord replacements, what do we do Vegapunk-sensei?

Dr Vegapunk: which one is the strongest?

Scientist 2: I think its the dude with the sword. I heard he has a lot of SKILL...

Dr. Vegapunk: Ok make a Lunarian clone of him and all other Warlords too I guess

Scientists: ok sensei

@ZoroMazino

Teach didn't run from Ray
Ray admits inferiority to Teach
Gb admitted inferiority to Kaido ran away after getting hit by Shanks CoC
Both are below Yonko, GB has better feats than Ray could ever have.

Prime Ray can't beat any Yonko, he wanted to 2v1 non prime Oden
He couldn't beat Young Kata/Marco/Vista back in the days.
No Rocks pirates gives a damn about him
Oden doenst also hype him.

Yonko > Prime Ray ~ Kizaru >= GB > Old Ray / Kid/ Law

That's the thing, he doesn't have energy to use his flames when he's being sucked to death.
yeah he used it on no flame mode king and he started sucking off his energy and while we are going on that check queen's panel he is getting sucking off completely and he was shown to be weak ass that's not the same for king who was shown to be still in good condition and the sucking force didn't yet suck shit while his flame isn't on his back unless you believe flame would disappear the moment GB started sucking off king who is still wasn't shown to be weak lol .

Now tell me how did he lose his abilities all of a sudden, how does that work really.
we don't even know how king's ability works let alone how is it now , now explain to me how Zoro went from making him bleeding from onigiri while his flame is on and with a stronger attack sonson he couldn't make him bleeding .

you are coping now instead of showing me flame on king's head lmao

C

Cruxroux

SSG meeting:

Scientist 1: WG asked for Warlord replacements, what do we do Vegapunk-sensei?

Dr Vegapunk: which one is the strongest?

Scientist 2: I think its the dude with the sword. I heard he has a lot of SKILL...

Dr. Vegapunk: Ok make a Lunarian clone of him and all other Warlords too I guess

Scientists: ok sensei

@ZoroMazino
I wonder if the seraphim laugh like all warlords combined would laugh sound like.

There is a root going through his torso, past his shoulder and obviously down his back. That root easily could be blocking his flame. Stop being in denial. King isnt idiotic enough to turn off his flame for no reason.

Whether King turned off or GB restrianed the flame
Either way doesnt look good for King. Hes an idiot or a weakling. Either way GB neg diffed him.
Stop bothering with zoro fans

People are forgetting these seraphims have also giants dna + cyborg body
Their durability > King with flames on + zoan df
Yet Teach has no issue low low diffing one easily

GB trashed King with mere plants
King was trashed like Raizou was

Marines : Any one in the world please defeat Legendary Marine Hunter before he shoves his sword up Akainus ass hole and kills our Hero Garp. Please we will Pay you 4 billion dollars

Random Sanji wanker @kurwa with never ending insecurity : mIhAwK iS rEplAcEd bY SSG

How about send then ssg to hunt the marine hunter for free rather than spending yonko level budget on him??

:milaugh::funky:

Sanji fans are so far down the mud they are begging for attention and not even trying to make sense.

I seriously feel bad for you guys..the best you gonna get is dollar tree Hashirama Broccoli man for your final opponent. Someone Old Rayleigh beats with a tooth pick much less Mihawk :suresure:

Teach didn't run from Ray
Ray admits inferiority to Teach
Gb admitted inferiority to Kaido ran away after getting hit by Shanks CoC
Both are below Yonko, GB has better feats than Ray could ever have.

Prime Ray can't beat any Yonko, he wanted to 2v1 non prime Oden
He couldn't beat Young Kata/Marco/Vista back in the days.
No Rocks pirates gives a damn about him
Oden doenst also hype him.

Yonko > Prime Ray ~ Kizaru >= GB > Old Ray / Kid/ Law
Blackbeard + Crew ran from 79 year old Rayleigh. Ray gave him an order and he obeyed.

Kizaru fought 77 year old Rayleigh to a standstill.

Prime Ray ~ Admirals >~ Teach ~ Shanks > Rocks bums

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:josad:imagine Yonko replaced by kids , all coz they got lunarian + giant dna with Lasers/cyborg abilities

:milaugh:
"Old Ray is yonko/ FA level, can beat Teach"
He admits he can't beat Teach (who's not yet above Rocks pirates) (Teach isn't even above Shanks and Luffy yet)
Teach didn't even bother hyping Rayleigh...the same Teach who hypes sickbeard and Kaido as "Monsters "

I told you guys that Yami Teach and Ace were always > Marco/King
Pre ts Yami Teach is inbeetweener , current Yami Teach is solid top tier

:suresure:
The list of high tiers/inbetweeners choked low diff by Yonko :
Marco
Judge
Hancock

So much for warlords even being above FS Luffy/Katakuri
If hancock with her top haki can't even do much to Yami Teach,
What Will Doffy and Croco do? 2 guys who rely on dfs and have trash haki

SSG > Warlords... Teach low diffing Warlords and SSG easily prove once again
Yonko > Admirals > Warlords /YCs

:goyea:reminder Kaido doesn't bother hyping Warlords...he considers them weak, including Mihawk
WB didn't hype Mihawk at NF, neither did BN hype Warlords
Kaido took notice of SSG so...

:suresure:if WG sent Seraphims after weevil then Posthawk hype is nonsense
Boa is a bigger threat than WSS marine hunter who has better skills than Mihawk
Navy + Seraphims (2) for Boa...it took a Yonko to restrain her
Navy fleets sent Mihawk packing

At least Croco took out the fleets sent after Buggy

Mihawk has inflated bounty like Croco and Jack do...
Boa got hyped and her bounty makes senses

:suresure:you know katakuri is the real deal when people downplaying him for getting sneak attacked and still not losing.
Mr. Go can catch 2 fs users off guad, Flampe caught Kata and Luffy off-guard..
It means nothing.
Caesar knows he cant accomplish that head on if he fights Kata.
:milaugh:Caesar still says "let us escape" even though kata is hallucinating right now
Germa + Caesar = mid diff
since Germa were getting low diffed by kata & Oven

The only way to beat kata 1v1 or 2v1 is to have G4 AP + Top tier speed + top CoO or top AoE + Top stats or sneak attacks with Hax powers (even then he won't be KOed)
King couldn't damage RS Sanji...Kata can damage RS Exo Vinsmokes as he no diffed ichiji 1v1 and was low diffing 3 Vinsmokes in 1v3 while Oven fought Yonji.

:milaugh:maybe King needs super poisonous gas and hope for sneak attack 1v1 lol which won't happen
Even then he lacks the AP to KO kata

:myman:both Oven and Kata can endure poisonous gas while Zoro, Luffy and them were KOed by yeti bro or normal gas

There is a root going through his torso, past his shoulder and obviously down his back. That root easily could be blocking his flame. Stop being in denial. King isnt idiotic enough to turn off his flame for no reason.
admiral fans coping no root above his head

Whether King turned off or GB restrianed the flame
Either way doesnt look good for King. Hes an idiot or a weakling. Either way GB neg diffed him.
GB defeating disable no flame mode king without his sword is good feat tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.