Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no distractions. Sanji simply couldn't escape King. Even invisibility wasn't that helpful. Sanji is far stronger than his siblings in RS.
Yes Momo was the distraction. Sanji carrying Luffy got tagged by fodders. Explain how base Sanji, much weaker Sanji survived King and Queen when Sanji did not have to care for Momo?

King is the weakest YC1 for some reason. Cannot beat fodder Sanji who was schooled by RS Niji that Katakuri 1 shot.

Replace king and Queen with Katakuri then Sanji dies in 1 second

Noodle piece: Mihawk ~ Ray ~ Katakuri
:kayneshrug:
Post a post of me having Kata equal to Prime Ray or Mibawk (although I say Mihawk beating Kata isn't a fact yet)

Not my fault You been waiting for Kata to lose yet Oda had to create a new Skill for Caesar and have him gas the room to make Germa escape

I thought kata was supposed to lose to Germa or be KOed by the gas
What happened?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Post a post of me having Kata equal to Prime Ray or Mibawk (although I say Mihawk beating Kata isn't a fact yet)

Not my fault You been waiting for Kata to lose yet Oda had to create a new Skill for Caesar and have him gas the room to make Germa escape

I thought kata was supposed to lose to Germa or be KOed by the gas
What happened?
He will be K.O by Oven:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But 1v1 against an Admiral Rayleigh was getting tired and pushed back while the Admiral wasn't. All admirals are relative to each other.
Issho and Aramaki have not actually been portrayed as peers to the Logia Trio.

They just have not. Borsalino wouldn't run away from the Red Hair Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.