Status
Not open for further replies.
The "countless death matches" is a wrong translation
It Is a right translation. Puck translated It.

Roger: Regrettably, they will find the girl and kill her but Garp, the child that will be born bears no sin.
Roger: You and I have fought to the death 10s of times already haven't we!!?
Roger: If it's you Garp, I can trust you like I'd trust my comrades!!
Roger: Protect the child!!
Garp: Don't say something so selfish!!!
Roger: No, I'm sure you will protect the child for me......!!
Roger: I'm leaving my child in your care!!

I'm not discrediting anyone; it's the manga itself that is discrediting Garp.

1. The "countless death matches" is a wrong translation
  2. Koby was one of the two main forces that took out Wang Zhi; it's exactly analogous to the Rocky Port situation.

Koby teamed up with Blackbeard to defeat Wang Zhi; this doesn't mean as much as you're trying to make it out to be.

Complete nonsense.

Compare how Teach treated them. A newbie Gura Teach called Old Garp and Sengoku relics of a previous era and gleefully fought them head on.

A fully fledged Yonkou Teach ran away from Old Rayleigh by himself.

That's an immense gap in portrayal and it's delusional cope to pretend otherwise.
Teach didn’t run they made a deal

He trained to break his continent level head no to beat him, know the difference...
Also he only used Hardening, so he just want to smash Don Chinjao when he used his strongest forte. That was what Garp trained, if that was not his aim, he would easily one shot Don via punching him in the stomach or face.

Garp was hyped by so many people, he and Sengoku are the Legends of the Navy of the previous era.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Unlike Rayleigh who doesn’t even know BB there when he came.
Same Rayleigh who comes there talking about BB.
Same Rayleigh who canonically has Ruskaina wide CoO.
Sure lol.

-Rayleigh not why BB leaves
-or why hancock summits.
Rayleigh fans pretending that what happened extremely weird to say the least. Had BB been holding literally a character with the same exact strength as hancock, but less hax. BB would’ve killed everybody there Rayleigh included. Hancock was the actual danger her not Rayleigh. His presence itself would’ve been irrelevant had BB fodder not been stoned.
The copium.
Ill ask you again, why tf did BB leave without completing his objective (to steal Hancock's df) AFTER Hancock freed his two goons?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I really don't like this Garp disrespect. Garp will also get his day. He is respected by WB and Roger. Going against for agendas is disgusting.

Katakuri sucks and his fanbase is the worst.

Ray refutes that in the next sentence. Roger wanted Oden for himself, not that Ray would get hurt. Not even an admiral could hurt him when he is old & you think non prime Oden can do anything to him.

Prime Ray >> Current Ray

Prime ray needs help vs non prime Oden but can stop Yonko Teach by himself??? You smoking that good pack today if you non prime Oden standa a chance vs Yonko Teach:myman:
Post a panel of Prime Ray stopping a top tier pirate 1v1

Where did he stop Teach? Do you have secrete panels where he fought Teach? Lol
I didn't know making a deal is a combat feat when admitting you'd lose.

You won't see Shanks or Luffy joke that Zoro/Benn can't handle someone who's weaker than them

Cope hard

Not my fault Prime Ray couldn't beat non prime wbp, bmp
That he knows he has 2v1 non prime Oden
...maybe because Roger isn't Luffy? The scene explicitly said that only reason Roger said what he said is because he wanted to fight Oden himself.

Like, man, you can cope, but at least don't do it pathetically like a literal troll.

Shanks crew making "fun" of him for getting fucked up by some bandit.

Luffy unironically seriously saying it'll take Sanji too long to defeat two gifters. Etc.

But you're really taking a humorous scene and trying to pretend it means something that it literally was stated on panel to not mean.

Mate, what lol. Are you really that desperate to not be taken seriously by anyone?

What is the difference of only Mastery of Gura fruit?
Lmao yami only Teach was making sengoku his bitch

Blackbeard got HUGE ass Haki boost too from having veteran level trash base stats to legit Yonko level stats

And fruit mastery can take you more than a tier above

Blackbeard literally didn't give TWO shits about garp
Man is sweating in Rayleighs presence
Yonko Blackbeard much less

Gap in portrayal is day and night

Status
Not open for further replies.