Status
Not open for further replies.
Marineford Teach went on a tantrum and challenged everyone including the admirals
A month later he escaped from Akainu solo with his tail between his legs, even forgot to grab Bonney with him.
Akainu is that guy unlike Sengoku and Larp :cheers:
Well that was still teach who had no experience with gura fruit tho
Now teach with experience runs from old Ray

Lmaoo split continent
Dayam Don Sai Level continent splitter is totally above Marco and Oden
I am so convinced

Rayleigh doesn't break a single sweat drop and solos Marco and Oden with one finger

Garp literally needs time skip to finally catch up to Trashjaos level
C'mon shishio you can better than this.

Prime Chinjao>>>>>>>>>> Young Marco.

Lmao yami only Teach was making sengoku his bitch

Blackbeard got HUGE ass Haki boost too from having veteran level trash base stats to legit Yonko level stats

And fruit mastery can take you more than a tier above

Blackbeard literally didn't give TWO shits about garp
Man is sweating in Rayleighs presence
Yonko Blackbeard much less

Gap in portrayal is day and night
Well Akainu >Rayleigh by your logic

...maybe because Roger isn't Luffy? The scene explicitly said that only reason Roger said what he said is because he wanted to fight Oden himself.

Like, man, you can cope, but at least don't do it pathetically like a literal troll.

Shanks crew making "fun" of him for getting fucked up by some bandit.

Luffy unironically seriously saying it'll take Sanji too long to defeat two gifters. Etc.

But you're really taking a humorous scene and trying to pretend it means something that it literally was stated on panel to not mean.

Mate, what lol. Are you really that desperate to not be taken seriously by anyone?
Stop the cap

Oda only had Captains handle Oden for a reason
WB told his crew to step back when Oden rushed in
Roger told his men to step back when Oden rushed in
Kaido had to step up to handle Oden

When oda does it not once but 3x with different people then it means Prime Oden > Prime Ray >=< Non Prime Oden

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Rayleigh in this chapter doesn't look that good. He literally admitted he would lose (in his old age) if Blackbeard decided to stay and fight back.
Imo, Rayleigh was saved by 3 reasons:
1. Blackbeard always act like this, avoid fights without any prize or fight that he isn't sure he can win. Has happened before, abandoned new ship after seeing Akainu on it.
If Blackbeard had personality like Zou Jack who is unstoppable and no compromize, Rayleigh would be dead right now.
2. Rayleigh is DFless so fighting him is pointless for Blackbeard.
If he ate any DF that is on Teach's list, then he was gone too.
3. Blackbeard didn't bring his full crew and only accompanied by Devon and Vasco Shot. That's probably even worse than Luffy entering WCI with just half of his crew.
Strong disagree. He said that he wasn't confident in bearing current Blackbeard in his old age, admitting that were he in his prime, he felt confident that he would beat Blackbeard.

It basically confirms that Prime Rayleigh > current Blackbeard.

And even in terms of portrayal alone, this is far better portrayal than Old Garp and Sengoku combined:
Compare how Teach treated them. A newbie Gura Teach called Old Garp and Sengoku relics of a previous era and gleefully fought them head on.

A fully fledged Yonkou Teach ran away from Old Rayleigh by himself.

That's an immense gap in portrayal and it's delusional cope to pretend otherwise.[/Q UOTE]

I'm not discrediting anyone; it's the manga itself that is discrediting Garp.

1. The "countless death matches" is a wrong translation
  2. Koby was one of the two main forces that took out Wang Zhi; it's exactly analogous to the Rocky Port situation.

Koby teamed up with Blackbeard to defeat Wang Zhi; this doesn't mean as much as you're trying to make it out to be.

Complete nonsense.

Compare how Teach treated them. A newbie Gura Teach called Old Garp and Sengoku relics of a previous era and gleefully fought them head on.

A fully fledged Yonkou Teach ran away from Old Rayleigh by himself.

That's an immense gap in portrayal and it's delusional cope to pretend otherwise.
Rayleigh + Gaban + other crew members were equal to injured by Roger Oden + Kids of Whitebeard crew. according to the manga.

While the Hero Monkey D. Garp fought to the death with Roger. Translation by Puckthegreat.
Roger: Regrettably, they will find the girl and kill her but Garp, the child that will be born bears no sin.
Roger: You and I have fought to the death 10s of times already haven't we!!?
Roger: If it's you Garp, I can trust you like I'd trust my comrades!!
Roger: Protect the child!!
Garp: Don't say something so selfish!!!
Roger: No, I'm sure you will protect the child for me......!!
Roger: I'm leaving my child in your care!!
Also.
"Back on God Valley, an island that no longer exists on the maps of today, the Rocks pirates were destroyed by the combined force of Garp and Roger. Perhaps one can say that with Roger gone, Garp is now Linlin's mortal enemy.

Garp is know for his many heroic legends, but the start of it all was the incident at God Valley."
And Kaido sees Oden, Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec as the top of piracy, as the strongest pirates he knows and the ones Luffy has the potential to reach and surpass. No Rayleigh here and Kaido knows him.
Garp and Sengoku aren't here because he's talking about Luffy's growth as a pirate and Mihawk isn't here because Kaido doesn't know him but Rayleigh doesn't even any excuse.

Garp > Oden > Rayleigh.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
-Rayleigh not why BB leaves
-or why hancock summits.

Rayleigh fans pretending that’s what happened, or it’s comparable to either shanks situation (wano/MF) extremely weird to say the least.

Had BB been holding literally a character with the same exact strength as hancock, but less hax. BB would’ve killed everybody there Rayleigh included. Hancock was the actual danger her not Rayleigh. His presence itself would’ve been irrelevant had BB fodder not been stoned.

There’s Zero indication of that on MF, other then Yonko haters thinking they know better then the story. Nothing implies shanks crew couldn’t win, otherwise why tf he even there in the first place. Weird bluff especially if he got called on it. Unlike Rayleigh who doesn’t even know BB there when he came. An oda outright states he can’t win.
Lmfao cry more he sailed all the way round the world for that fruit he knows what it can do
Did he think she was gonna give it to him for free

Post a panel of Prime Ray stopping a top tier pirate 1v1

Where did he stop Teach? Do you have secrete panels where he fought Teach? Lol
I didn't know making a deal is a combat feat when admitting you'd lose.
Lol bro why else would BB sweat and then leave? Why else would Ray admit he is weaker now cuz of his old state? The two would fight if they didn't not to fight. BB wouldn't make deal with him if he wasn't strong. It's like when Shanks could have killed BB in preskip but chose not to. Back then BB didn't fight Shanks because he wasn't ready. Here he doesn't wanna fight Ray because it would be a close fight that BB rather not bother with if he can avoid. Swap Kata with Ray and BB would break everyones neck

Status
Not open for further replies.