Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As I said its a win for BB as ray admitted he can't win where shanks said no such thing against GB.
That's not really a win but it does help in saving his grace. GB wasn't exactly in a bad position though as he had entire Wano and Red Haired Pirates to deal with. You're not giving any weight to what they're up against.

Same Rayleigh who comes there talking about BB.
Same Rayleigh who canonically has Ruskaina wide CoO.
Sure lol.
Yes the same Rayleigh that comes to help against a week long attack from the navy. Unless ur creating some new nonsensical shit like Rayleigh can see weeks into the Future. He has no clue hancock or himself would be encountering a Yonko.

He steps up upon arrival, but unlike shank oda left no mystery who have fallen had the battle happened. Shank knew exactly what he was stepping into, ended the war an oda didn’t suggest he’d lose in the end. So again Rayleigh didn’t do what shank did lol pathetic

The copium.
Ill ask you again, why tf did BB leave without completing his objective (to steal Hancock's df) AFTER Hancock freed his two goons?
lol imagine a fandom so desperate for attention they try to ignore all form of context just to make Rayleigh seem like a Yonko lol. Cope not even the word.

Dnt u need to ask something a first time, to ask again? There are a few reasons I can provide, but whats important is it’s not, because of a character that openly admits he can’t actually beat teach.
:kayneshrug:

:josad:

Garp and Sengoku vs Shiki (high top tier)
Garp and Roger vs Rocks pirates (high top tier Xebec with 2 low top tiers WB/BM + young kaido)
Garp vs Chinjao (low top tier /inbetweener)

While Prime Ray vs young Vista / young Kata
Prime Ray abs Scopper vs Non Prime Oden

Dude
Give it up
Teach admitted he can't fight shanks yet
Here there's no Teach hyping Ray.

We know that Prime Ray failed to beat WBP/BMP /shiki fleets
Needs to 2v1 Oden
That Old Ray can't beat a top tier.

Those are facts. Keep believing that Prime Ray can beat a Yonko OR garp or Sengoku LOL
Teach leaving a DF he wants = Hyping the man who prevented him from that goal

Prime Ray not doing noteworthy = Oda nerfing him cuz he didn't put much thought in passed events OR at worst case Oda retconing current old Ray (which ray admits is weaker than his prime self)

Garp saying they don't have the power to deal with legends like Whitebeard AND Ray = Hype for Ray as a big power even in old age

Garp spoke facts which is why Ray stopping an admiral or an Emperor doesn't come as a surprise to most readers

Prime Ray is in the same league as the strongest top tiers, that you must atleast admit? Doesn't matter if I think he would win or you think he would lose

Sure in a black and white manga panel. Though see it with colour....Sanji looks like his son whilst Zoro looks like a cosplayer.
In black and white manga panel, and in color, it looks exactly the same with Zoro having green hair instead and Sanji blonde.

Why is a source needed ? Its pure logic....in which universe would Oda have time to right VC when hes rushing the manga itself.
Same Oda who admitted to writing and directly working on Databooks in SBS lol.

He talks about Zoro first because Zoro's literally in front of him fighting lol. What even is this argument lol. Fudge the anime....no self respecting debater uses the anime. If you wanna debate the anime...go to the anime section.
He talks about Zoro, mentions 2nd strongest, then third strongest, then talks about Sanji as if now realizing he's there.

Literally head-canon to assume Queen factually meant Sanji was number 2. Could mean Zoro, too. Anime implies it's Zoro, too.

Queen said it....so why should BM have to say it.
He didn't.

The mere fact that your entire argument boils down to a panel which could very well apply to Zoro just as much alone proves me right.

Stphen Paul redid the Viz early chaps....so get his translation from his scripts. Prove it to me then.
I showed you the literal word "Partner" emphasized out... in HQ panel, exact same letters.

There's a reason why other translations had it as partner, too;

Here's Sandman translating it as partner, too.

Come on, mate. It's not that huge of a deal. Just one of many parallels. I'm actually responding and taking you seriously, don't cope in denial so hard that you devolve to Ndule and Erkan level takes.

MF BB vs Garp & Sengoku" Zehahaha bring it on washed up geezers"

AL BB vs Rayliegh "Zehahahaha, i came all the way here and couldnt take what i wanted so i am leaving empty handed now"

GB looked trash during the filler movie promo scene ? Fine.

He was still surrounded by 2 emperor's, Kid, Law and the Samurai totally alone. Meanwhile we have BB vs Old Ray and Hancock and he vanishes against them alone lmao.

BB definitely looks better here.
Yeah right.
I don't remember Shanks ever admitting "luckily Green Bull left peacefully, I wouldn't be able to beat him in my crippled state".
I don't remember Green Bull asked a condition for leaving peacefully then Shanks guaranteed it (BB asked Hancock to save his petrified mates).

Shanks (with his whole crew) looked better than Rayleigh now, and he isn't alone too, he is with Shakky, the former Queen of Kuja Pirates.

Teach looked better than Green Bull here.
While Teach is not alone, I see people trying to exaggerate it as if Teach is with his whole crew, while actually he just brings Devon, Vasco, and fodders.

That's not really a win but it does help in saving his grace. GB wasn't exactly in a bad position though as he had entire Wano and Red Haired Pirates to deal with. You're not giving any weight to what they're up against.
Bro it proves current BB > Old ray who has better COO and better understanding of powerlevel. The shanks - GB interaction gives benefit to Shanks and not GB

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Y’all really seem to underestimate the significance of Teach sailing across the ocean for one Devil Fruit and then giving up immediately when Rayleigh shows up. This is really incriminating to anyone who thinks the Yonko are stronger than the Admirals. Lol
Look at the excuses that we're hearing from Yankers..
"Teach gave up because of how hax the fruit is" when he came all the way for the fruit in the first place, knowing the risks involved and wanting to kill Hancock & take her df.

Anything to not acknowledge how Rayleigh single handedly shat on multiple Yanker headcanons this chapter.

But Kizaru didn’t run away. Teach completely bitched out immediately. Lol

And actually it was Kuma’s betrayal that saved the Straw Hats.
Kuma was as much of a pain in the ass to Rayleigh as he was to Kizaru.
Kizaru was simply not able to get away from Rayleigh and neither was Rayleigh get away from Kizaru.

I guess Blackbeard is straight up portrayed as inferior where as Kizaru was more or less Rayleigh's equal.
Gotta see Rayleigh's advCoC this chapter tho to see how much Ray was holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.