Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope with fanfictions

Luffy met Mihawk and dodged him many times
Luffu without fs or coo

Kaido wouldn't even struggle vs Mihawk, any Yonko upper-mid diff Mihawk
Luffy actually remember Mihawks name and ran from him. Same Luffy who had no problem attacking OG trio admirals who all are > BM

Mihawk > Yonko Teach ~ old washed up Ray

Blackbeard went from 2,247,600,000 Berry to 3,996,000,000 Berry on his Bounty. That's a huge increase. I wonder what "big catch" Blackbeard got.

Amazon Lilly is right next to Fishman Island...

Boa wasn't the main target. Boa was the cherry on top. Attacking Fishman Island for Shirahoshi is what raised his bounty, IMO.
Interesting.

I was thinking what inflated BB's bounty.

If was it because of the DF's they hunted or something else.

This must be it or for no reason at all lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
The Wano flashback feels like an attempt to repair Yamato's bizarre last minute decision of not joining the crew. Possibly something that was supposed to be there in the arc itself until Film Red sort of stifled Wano's conclusion.
Yamato inherited Oden's Will of opening Wano's borders. As much as I hate it, it makes sense for her to not leave until the borders are opened.

Whoever Caribou talked to is coming for Pluton. Yamato is being left behind to deal with the next enemy that attacks Wano for Pluton (hence the "Guardian Deity of Wano" bullshit).

I hate it, but, here we are.

Wonder what crazy shit Vegapunk would invent if he had access to the ancient kingdom technology which was said to be advanced.

Honestly sometimes I think he's the true mastermind behind the WG, he needs the funds for his research and inventions, the WG gets paid hefty tributes by over 100 nations, beyond paying for the bounties (doubt they actually would pay 4-5 billion but whatever), most of that gets used for Vegapunk's research :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.