Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Mihawk was retconned.
But you denied that Mihawk as at full Power at Marineford, when he was.
He just recently got retconned.
If you were trying to make a retcon argument it would be more of the lines "Oda retconned the gap between commanders and shichibukai or toptiers"
Because Mihawk's role in the story, who he rivals and so on has never changed in 20+ years

We've known Mihawk was the Worlds Strongest Swordsman since chapter 51

"B-b-but he was Retconned because I cannot read a manga for a children correctly!"
How does this change that the gap between Mihawk and Commanders has become wider?

You're disperate man.
Trying so much to make fun of me, just to let you I reported you. I don't wanna see you digit the number 145 ever again.

We've known Mihawk was the Worlds Strongest Swordsman since chapter 51

"B-b-but he was Retconned because I cannot read a manga for a children correctly!"
I have stopped arguing with this guy and rootbeer. At least erkan is a confirmed troll, these guys are idiots.

They wanted Mihawk to 1HKO Vista to consider him some high top tier, when they cannot even comprehend that MF is not powerscaling example and every day they create threads about haki and kengou.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This didn’t seem like convenience of allying on a battlefield, this was a long term equal partnership
Well Crocs stressed one thing to lure Mihawk. Trust. Not his strength

As a former warlords they probably know each other well. Plus Mihawk likely aware of Crocs current activities

Crocs just need to be trustworthy and decently strong

They wanted Mihawk to 1HKO Vista to consider him some high top tier, when they cannot even comprehend that MF is not powerscaling example
It Is a Power scaling example. The gap between Commanders and other characters Just became wider because of a clear retcon.
Post automatically merged:

Vista was NEVER in Mihawk's league
Even though several databooks say otherwise. But they're valid only when they're good for Zoro and Fraudhawk agenda apparently.

Seriously the fact that you are trying to convince one irrelevant weirdo on the internet that Mihawk is barely Yonko level when his portrayal royally shits on Yonko and vast vast VAST majority more than 99% of fan base already thinks he's at least Yonko level after latest chapter is pathetic

@Shanal @ShadyOjiro
I say he's a match for any yonko and having a fair chance to win.
I simply stay in the minimum zone.

I agree that Mihawk was retconned.
But you denied that Mihawk as at full Power at Marineford, when he was.
He just recently got retconned.
He wasn’t retconned.

Being a yonko class fighter doesn’t mean every attack has broken high AP. Just look at Big Mom vs the Sunny or Kaido vs Yamato.

Mihawk didn’t use any named techniques. Hell we don’t even know what sword style he uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.