Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard for you to accept that ?

pre ts Croco was considered by 99% of the fans jobber because he lost to gearless Luffy. Oda changed this portrayal now.

pre ts Mihawk's skirmish with Vista had the trolls like you spamming for years random bullshits. Oda put an end to this now.

pre ts YC in MF were able to "put some fight" against the Admirals because Oda had to portray them somewhat important and not jobbers. post ts YC are jobbers to high top tiers.

I can go on forever, but you are a hopeless guy and i wont waste more of my time with you.
Because Croc has a big bounty? :suresure:

Croc literally did nothing in terms high level feats, they only got big bounties because they are former Shichibukai, which the government want to arrest, and they hunt Marines, which is the most dangerous thing for the government: ''Marine Hunting''.

If you think ''Shichibukai'' Croc now will be above Sanji, you are delusional. Jinbe was also a Shichibukai, and he got Sanji level bounty. So now Shichibukai like Croc above Sanji?

I debunked your nonsense with Jinbe example, so you can keep crying all you want.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

So to me it looks like the absurdly huge Shichibukai bounties are a result of Mihawk's bounty. Oda probably had to adjust the others bounty accordingly since they were carrying the same rank as Mihawk.

We shouldn't overrate Boa, Crocodile and co. YC1 level probably.
This is just for creating hype

It definitely was Zoro centric after Luffy. Zoro got huge screentime and plot threads. Way more than he has ever gotten. Act 1 and act 2, Luffy and Zoro developed in near parallel and practically had almost same panel time.

But even if the wasn't the case, my point remains.
Facts. Zoro was the strawhat that got the most focus after Luffy, and was also the most invested in the whole Wano conflict.
And I still think the story isn't finished with Zoro and his ties to Wano.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that ?

pre ts Croco was considered by 99% of the fans jobber because he lost to gearless Luffy. Oda changed this portrayal now.

pre ts Mihawk's skirmish with Vista had the trolls like you spamming for years random bullshits. Oda put an end to this now.

pre ts YC in MF were able to "put some fight" against the Admirals because Oda had to portray them somewhat important and not jobbers. post ts YC are jobbers to high top tiers.

I can go on forever, but you are a hopeless guy and i wont waste more of my time with you.
I agree that Mihawk was retconned.
But you denied that Mihawk as at full Power at Marineford, when he was.
He just recently got retconned.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
She made one no-homo joke and then showed zero attraction, even ripped up Kalifa's clothes without paying any attention to her body lol

Did people forget that Nami was matched against Kalifa specifically because she wouldn't react like Sanji or other men?
They forgot so they can push Nami lesbian agenda and lesbians ships (cool tho)

So to me it looks like the absurdly huge Shichibukai bounties are a result of Mihawk's bounty. Oda probably had to adjust the others bounty accordingly since they were carrying the same rank as Mihawk.

We shouldn't overrate Boa, Crocodile and co. YC1 level probably.
Doubt Mihawk would agree to team up with someone that’s only commander level.

@Blackbeard This random BB CoA wank from Oda really doesn’t make any sense tbh. At MF, BB was easily getting cut open by Deadbeard, and even Ace could impale him with a low level attack. Was he not using CoA to defend himself back then, or did he massively improve his Haki over the TS?
:suresure::suresure::suresure: :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

BB haters are crying LMAO

This is what happens when you don't listen.

Yami Blackbeard's Defense: When He Gets Serious:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shichibukai-blackbeard-without-quake-power-level-discussion.13932/page-3#post-1811915

:kuzanshut: win for me, L for you. :holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.