Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing an essay isn't going to save the fact you were actively damage controlling Mihawk's bounty (before your "Marine Hunter" copium). Do us all a favor and go back to the flat Earth community.
Writing essay? You just can't answer the things that I wrote, and constantly lie. :suresure:

You can't answer for mihawk wankers were saying his bounty won't be big and they took the L for that not me. Not even mention their claim for ''mihawk is harmless to government'' should be equal to ZKK cope. :steef: Yours ''Kaido isn't stronger than Marco'' is also at the top of the copium memes as well.

Blackbeard is not even in his prime.
How many arcs to you expect to close this manga? I dont see much more going on for BB just the final arc which is very close.
I mean there is no much shit going on for BB to become even stronger....(((he got 2 broken df fruit, haki (no idea how good is that)), aint that enough to be in his prime (BB aint young, probably older than Shanks)

You know what would be crazy? If bb pulls up on luffys crew. Have shiryu attack zoro, he attacks luffy and burges attacks sanji, with him then saying something like "straw hat luffy where are my manners. Let me introduce you to my new 10th commander. And out comes coby in new drip and he flexes on someone like jimbe. He remains silent with luffy and zoro being distracted with what they are seeing. With both saying to coby "what are you doing? What about your dream? koby doesn't respond and simply jumps back on to bbs ship. With this arc all leading up to cobys betrayal with bb

They need to be strong enough to take down the world government or take down those who beat the world government
Yeah, i agree with this.
Imagine having monsters like that, attacking the WG :steef:
Those seraphim look very promising.
If they actually grow up to adults and increase/learn haki and get even stronger, i could see the most promising ones grow to unbelievable levels.

You can't accept the fact Mihawk's bounty far exceeded your expectations.
:suresure: Show me which mihawk wanker who made the right prediction about mihawk's bounty they were saying it won't be big. They took L for not even believing in their favorite character, now these hypocrites acts like they knew from the beginning.

they took L for saying shits like mihawk is harmless to government, just like they took L about WGS title and SKILL. :steef: You guys are L machines since ZKK.

:suresure: Show me which mihawk wanker who made the right prediction about mihawk's bounty they were saying it won't be big. They took L for not even believing in their favorite character, now these hypocrites acts like they knew from the beginning.

they took L for saying shits like mihawk is harmless to government, just like they took L about WGS title and SKILL. :steef: You guys are L machines since ZKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.